alaurin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Title: The Foundation of All Desire

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=769205

Author: Lunafox

Class: Jedi Knight (Sentinel) Featuring minor appearances by other classes.

Blurb: Nearly a year has passed since the events of The Well of Undying . Forced to face the consequences of past misdeeds, Liatrix learns the truth of her dark heritage and the lengths the Republic went through to hide this dangerous knowledge. Will her redemption come in the form of mysterious SIS Agent Theron Shan, or Lord Scourge, the former Emperor's Wrath? Two very different men, two very different paths...Join Liatrix in her continued struggle to find balance between light and dark, passion and expectation.

Edited by Lunafox

• 3 weeks later...

Title: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - The Hero of Tython

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=833061

Author: Ipooprainbows

Class: Various classes will be mentioned and have roles within the story itself. Mainly focus' on the Knight class.

Synopsis: As a young man travels to the ancient homeworld of the Jedi Order to undertake his final trials, dark forces stir within the galaxy. Will this young man, who has a strength in the Force unseen for generations be able to guide the Jedi and the Republic to a new peace unseen since the return of the Sith Empire? Only time will tell if he will be a saviour or a villain...

Story can also be found on the website Fanfiction.net under the penname of Invieri.

• 4 weeks later...

Premise: A retelling of the Sith Warrior class story (spoilers aplenty!) with a humorous slant.

About the author: Unearthed by archeologists on a remote world, Bugisttod is one of the oldest known examples of humanity. A relic of a bygone era, this specimen has been preserved in its natural habitat: slouched over a keyboard, occasionally drooling on the space bar. Primary traits are an overestimation of how funny it is, and a fondness for small children, baked.

As a particularly sad example of the role-player type, I tend to get as much fun out of non-game activities such as making websites and writing stories as from playing the game itself. I've been writing guides, walk throughs and in-character stories since the MMO genre appeared in the late 1990s.

The stories are usually triggered by my twisted little mind finding something in-game amusing, and warping it to suit my design. A few of my LotRO stories are still online at Callia and Co, if anyone's bored enough.

I'd often considered retelling the SWTOR class stories my way, and when the Devs started releasing the very sparse overviews in the lead up to KotFE I decided the time was right!

This one is the Sith Warrior one (just done Quesh so far, so four more planets to go), and I'm hoping to do all eight.

• 3 weeks later...

Title; Path of Destruction, Sith Warrior

Link; http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=835286

Author; StarHunterChaser

Class; Sith Warrior (characters from other classes appear fairly often)

I probably should have done a post on this thread when I did first posted my story, but better late than never. Essentially a retelling of the SW storyline from Korriban to Ziost, so needless to say spoilers abound. Feel free to drop me comments and I hope you enjoy

Amidst the chaos and conflict of an invoked Kaggath, two servants of a powerful Darth unravel the intrigue that started the conflict with fatal results.

Edited by wangxiuming

• 3 weeks later...

A trio of ensemble/no-player-character or unimportant-player-character:

Companion Holiday Drabbles

All classes

Snow, presents, and egg nog for our companions.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=785202

Companion KotFE Friendship Letters

All classes (except Smuggler? Ensemble, anyway)

Some letters into the void of KotFE for non-romanced companions.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=849986

The Adventures of Forced Companions Daycare: Fallen

All classes

Young companions return to their familiar daycare - and find it altered with the sweeping changes of Knights of the Fallen Empire. Who will survive? And who will get cookies?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=851594

...Is that enough fanfic threads yet? *goes back into hiding*

• 3 months later...

• The Kallig Chronicles
  • http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=873230
    Because I'm not always subscribed, FF.net will update more often
  • AshlaBoga
  • Sith Inquisitor Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight/Consular present for finale of the Second Chronicle.
  • Sha'al is the last scion of the once mighty House Kallig, a former slave who survives through sheer determination - and a little bit of luck - and travels the Galaxy, influencing the course of history. He is a troubled individual who tries his best to maintain his sense of humour through the death and torture of his loved ones, and who tries to stay true to the moral code his parents instilled in him. Sadly, the Galaxy is not a kind place, and Sha'al will stumble quite a few times - this is the story of how House Kallig regained it's place at the heart of the Sith Empire.

• 3 months later...

Nathrrya, a Sith Warrior of the Old Republic era is awoken four thousand years after being encased in carbonite to a different galaxy than the one she remembers. Just what is such a time displaced Sith to do? Save the Republic and the Jedi that's what.

This story is complete now...so when you get a chance to include it in the index, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Title: Spy Vs. Spy

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=858581

Class: Predominantly Imperial Agent, SIS, some SW companions

Teaser: SIS Agent Theron Shan is abducted by a mysterious Imperial Agent known as One. Finding Theron's apartment in shambles and his friend missing, Agent Jonas Balkar, with the help of Lana Beniko, take on the mission to locate Theron. When their search turns up little, they enlist the assistance of the man known as Keeper, once the Minister of Imperial Intelligence, and the Imperial ghost agent, known as Nine.

A sequel to The Foundation to All Desire.

Edited by Lunafox

• 1 month later...

Synopsis: Stories and adventures of the crew of the Varactyl, a ship owned by the Cathar captain Rukahr. Mostly based around various quest/class adventures and mixed in with his relationship and friendships with his crew and the people he runs into. Told from a first-person view.

• 5 weeks later...

This story is complete.

• Class: Imperial Agent

Strange rituals on Voss leave the Imperial Agent Rey'elle in double jeopardy. A different take on Voss as well as her crew, especially Vector. Takes place after Chapter III on Corellia has concluded but before Makeb.

Title: Legacy of Darkness - A Fanfiction Trilogy

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=892597

Author: MayhemofChaonus

Class:

- Teridax aka Darth Nox (Main Character): Composite Sith Assassin and Sorcerer (all skills, talents, proficiencies ect. from both classes)

- Master Jay-Li Kenobi (Primary antagonist): Composite Jedi Shadow and Sage (all skills, talents, proficiencies ect. from both classes)

- Lord Demise aka The Emperor's Wrath (Secondary main character): Composite Sith Juggernaut and Marauder (all skills, talents, proficiencies ect. from both classes)

- Nei'tiri aka The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt (Supporting character): Composite Bounty Hunter Powertech and Mercenary (all skills, talents, proficiencies ect. from both classes)

- Xelthos aka The Imperial Ghost (Supporting character, formerly known as Cipher Nine): Composite Imperial Agent Sniper and Operative

When two Sith Warriors wake from a 4000 year slumber, Emperor Palpatine can't pass the opportunity to add their untold ancient power to his arsenal against the Rebel Alliance. The Living Force has chosen Nathrrya Therin and K'Natara Synge to help alter the course of the galaxy. With their paths before them for each woman to walk, they stick to one another as they take on a new era.

• 2 months later...

The Odd Chronicles of Chi'Kami Aizune is a project compilation of stories by a single author though in perspective of Three characters (Loren Tan'Vay, Hovivic Windfire, and Kalyn'Yun Akura) that span from the in-game timeline from Class Story Chapter 1 all the way through Knights of the Eternal Throne. Not all aspects of this compilation are meant to generate a conclusion to a story but rather the moments that are less highlighted or overlooked perhaps like many things even in real life. The stories are told in various styles including standard short story and also journal writing. Each story is presented as an entry and each entry is either written in third person or first person (ie journal). Some of the short stories and journals will not only expand on the respective character but may connect with the stories of other characters in other entries. It is a compilation made purely for the sake of creative writing, exercising the imagination and to provide an outlet for one's passion of Star Wars. Some themes may be indicative of real world issues both trivial-everyday to the controversial. Mature readers only.

Note from the Author:

This Compilation/Series was inspirited by the original journal entries of Chi'Kami Aizune, a collection of holo journal entries told in the first person titled The Adventures and MisHappenings of Jedi Chi'Kami Aizune. These entries focused on his experiences and entries ranged from as simple as having palli fruit desserts with jawas on Tatooine, to galactic and guild conflicts. Hence, although that series mainly drew partially from my own personal experiences as well as the in-game content, The Odd Chronicles of Chi'Kami Aizune focuses on the lives of multiple individuals, and rather than reflecting a large portion of my personal experiences the Compilation will instead draw from pure imagination and real world issues.

Edited by ChidoriOokami

Owner of the Luck Encounters Cantina in a city on a planet somewhere in the Mid Rim meets various highly important galactic individuals who come to relax at Lucky against a backdrop of intense galactic turmoil. Regardless of who you are - a senator, a Sith, a Jedi, a war hero or the scourge of the underworld - he’ll always serve you and listen to your troubles. Come and pop in anytime you want a drink, and maybe you’ll have an encounter of your own, lucky or otherwise.

Title: Fate of the Empire

• Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=898841

• Author: Redsaynsixtysix

• Class: Jedi Consular (secondary)

• Blurb: Darth Malgus and Darth Marr are dead. The Empire is on the brink of collapse. The protectors of the Empire and Republic alike are distracted. Revan's plans are coming to fruition. Vitiate's power is about to be revealed. Will the galaxy be able to survive?

Edited by Redsaynsixtysix

This story is complete.

Talree Onegen, or Tal for short, has become disillusioned with the Republic and leaves Havoc Squad to forge her own destiny. The aging freighter she buys yields secrets she never imagined and sets her on a course she never anticipated. Story includes companions from other classes, some stay, some don't and some just pass through. Some secrets are best kept hidden as Tal and her crew soon discover.

Edited by MishaCantu

• 3 weeks later...

Donning both her master's mask and her identity, Lord Lethe navigates the treacherous landscape that is Sith politics within the Empire in order to reform it. But can she achieve her goals with all the machinations working against her? Sequel to The False Sith.

• 1 month later...

This Story is Complete

A Star Noir story where femme fatale Coreena Del'Moor walks into the office of private detective Markus Deklinn with an offer he can't refuse. He finds out that refusal might have been the wisest choice but nobody ever accused him of being wise where a beautiful dame is concerned. One answered mystery leads to another and then another and before he knows it, he is in much deeper than he ever intended to be, in more ways than one.

• Title: To Cipher the SiS
  • Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=910481
  • Author: vadess
  • Class: Imperial Agent- Sniper
  • Synopsis: Crimsèn Hevilas and Theron Shan are spies. Crimsèn Spies for the Sith Empire in Sith Intelligence, and Theron Shan works for the SIS and the Galactic Republic. Officially, they are enemies,. They're supposed to be enemies, and exist to out-conspire the other. Then Revan, and his Revanites, came and turned sworn enemies into unlikely allies... and potential lovers. Unfortunately the threat ended before they could permit anything to blossom beyond a flirt, or chaste kiss. This is their story that emerges out of the jungles of Yavin, and the dust of Ziost.
Edited by vadess

• 7 months later...

Correction for Luminous!

Example: here's one of my story threads

Title: Luminous

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=931525

Author: Charmedseed

Characters: Aitahea Daviin, OC Jedi Consular; Erithon Zale, OC Trooper; Isme, OC Sith Inquisitor; others.

Setting: Shortly after the end of Chapter 3 in game.

Spoilers: Vague spoilers for Chapters 1-3, Belsavis, Tatooine, Hoth.

Blurb:

Jedi Consular Aitahea Daviin and Major Erithon Zale follow a dangerous Sith who seeks to harness the power of an ancient Force technology for the Empire. Revelations about her own past make the Jedi's journey even more perilous as they follow a path from the icy wasteland of Hoth to a mysterious, unnamed swamp planet, thick with the Force...

Both of these are complete...so when you get a chance to include them in the index, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Title: Marr

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=879214

Class: Not specific to any one class, but has npc characters from the Agent, SW, Smuggler stories.

What it's about: The story is about the life and death of Darth Marr and how his actions in life, followed him beyond death.

Also, if you could include Spy Vs. Spy, I'd appreciate it, I posted about it before, but somehow it was overlooked and not included in the index. Here is the info for it below:

06.04.2016 , 01:05 PM | #35

Title: Spy Vs. Spy

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=858581

Class: Predominantly Imperial Agent, SIS, some SW companions

Teaser: SIS Agent Theron Shan is abducted by a mysterious Imperial Agent known as One. Finding Theron's apartment in shambles and his friend missing, Agent Jonas Balkar, with the help of Lana Beniko, take on the mission to locate Theron. When their search turns up little, they enlist the assistance of the man known as Keeper, once the Minister of Imperial Intelligence, and the Imperial ghost agent, known as Nine.

A sequel to The Foundation to All Desire.

Edited by Lunafox

This Index should be up to date now......apologies that it took so long.

@Luna: GAH!!! I must've missed that story somehow during a previous update. I feel really bad about that and apologize profusely. :(

It's ok, no worries :) I know you're busy. Thanks for doing this for me, I appreciate it muchly. ^^