Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So what choices do you always make?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
So what choices do you always make?

IoNonSoEVero
09.06.2017 , 05:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
I always take Vette's collar off, even with my Dark Side Vs.
I always keep Valkorian/Vitiate's Dad in the Holocron, even with my Light side Vs.
Yes, i do these as well, always. I also always agree to help and am very supportive of Vette with her quests to get the artifact and help her family.

As for Dramath, yes, he's always coming along with me, especially since I have to fight Arcann AND Vaylin in that showdown.

Venn_Dras
09.08.2017 , 02:21 PM | #12
As far as choices in the game I'm pretty random depending on the character. But as far as game mechanics I do have a few preferences.

In character creation I always create a female toon. I have a few male toons, but not one in each class. The only exception was the Agent class story where I made a male Cathar agent. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get used to the female agent voice.

I also always use at least one character customization for each play through. This is especially true since I started running a few through KOTFE and KOTET. Seeing duplicates of companions gets pretty dull.

notanjelika
01.22.2018 , 10:04 AM | #13
1. Always kill the Eidolon ( BH class story)
2. Always spare Nalen Raloch ( JS class story)
3. kill Kaliyo in KOTFE
4. let Vaylin kill Vette instead of Torian
5. chose not to free Lord Dramath from the holocron, i need him in the final fight
6. change Jaesa's armor after i recruit her on Hutta ( i like her dressed in Freedon Nadd's armor)
7. always do all the Kalikori quests after i recruit Zenith, i like to have a twilek with me while doing quests in the twilek village
8. imprison Mandalorian engineers in the flashpoint "Mandalorian Raiders"
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Tashia
01.22.2018 , 05:59 PM | #14
Always kill Saresh
Always kill Zenta
Split killing Torian and Vette ( kept alive twice for each--- depending on what I felt was the most logical)
Never, ever kill any Zakuulians --- innocent people, I just can't do it ......
Never kill any companions ---- just not my toons' thing I guess ...
Save Senya and Arcaan ---- again, killing just to kill is not my toons' thing, and forgiving is my thing
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Keta
01.23.2018 , 10:39 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by QueenVictoriaII View Post
I always - ALWAYS - stop that generator thing in Chapter 3 of KotFE. None of my three (soon to be four) characters have chosen to ignore it.

All of my Sith Warriors remove Vette's collar. Some have varying reasons to do that, but I can't help it - I think it's wrong, so my characters sort of end up thinking that way, too.
I started a new sw a while back. I named him after one of the US president's more famous unadmitted to Twitter misspellings (and non-profane). I decided to make him a psychotic full ds SW because I never do that. Well when it got to the spot to keep Vette's collar on or not ... he took it off. I just never leave it on.

That may very well be the only nice and sane thing he's done to date.

most all my characters end up as full LS (easy now with the DvL toggle) as I find the full DS stunningly stupid. Some of the full LS stuff is as well bit not as many.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

Paulsutherland
01.25.2018 , 02:16 AM | #16
Siding with the Empire on Iokath.

theinjuredtroop
01.25.2018 , 04:34 AM | #17
I always punch the space hippie on Nar Shaddaa in the Smuggler story.

Seireeni
01.25.2018 , 12:21 PM | #18
- I always save Lord Cytharat on Makeb, apart from one time. I took screenshots that time, so now I don't need to torture myself by doing it anymore
- No matter how horrible ds agents are, they never sell out the chiss on Hoth
- I've never killed Quinn.

That's about it. :P Everything else depends on my characters' personalities.
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

tuulem
01.25.2018 , 05:51 PM | #19
There are probably others that I do on all toons, but these are the ones that immediately spring to mind.

- Take Gault to Taris and Alderaan (BH. The snark, oh, the snark!).
- Slap a customization 2 on Corso asap (Smuggler. Sorry Riggs, but your default is fugly).
- Punch Saresh (Even my sickeningly light sided consular sucked up those DS points).
- Save Torian (Yep, even my warriors saved Torian. It's the voice... ).

Xilizhra
01.25.2018 , 06:19 PM | #20
Almost everything LS, with a few exceptions: I tend to hide Vanara Kayl's dealings, continue being interested in immortality on Rishi with my Inquisitor, and work with that one Chagrian scientist on Republic Corellia.