Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Sith Warrior Companion to romance?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Best Sith Warrior Companion to romance?

Kiradcattan
08.30.2017 , 05:51 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by MickyJuulke View Post
I love Kaliyo, I rerolled a female agent to male just to romance her. Also like both DS Jaesse and Vette, they are both fun. The one companion I really want to push out of an airlock is Nadia Grell.
I created a male Agent just so I could romance Kaliyo... then give her a taste of her own medicine. *evil grin* It actually was kind of fun to do. THEN tell her *as the male character* that he loves Theron.

Mindelmatrix
08.30.2017 , 09:05 PM | #32
I'd have to say I had the most fun with the Vette romance. Although the Quinn romance had some good early flirting scenes.
Friend referral for extra few days sub: http://www.swtor.com/r/72MTpQ

"I am not cute. I am deadly"

Johrun
08.31.2017 , 03:58 PM | #33
@Timorelle: lmao reading your post about Malavai, For me it's the opposite, it was super fun poking at the brick wall, the way he got shy, confused and evasive. His referring to me as 'my lord' is awesome rubs me the right way. I like his overall vocabulary. A most intriguing character.

I expected the betrayal. Hey, our sadistic murderous master shoves in our team a minion who owes him much, not shady at all Apart from this loyalty shift he is very loyal and a textbook imperial patriot. He was a perfect fit for my LS sith warrior storyline/character.

But enough of that, this post ended up being like a fangirl mail.

Myrmicus
09.01.2017 , 02:57 AM | #34
DS Jaesa amuse me. I don't feel she is "one dimensional", but more that she is absolute. She was a servant, in a servant family and hated it... then someday, someone take her out of this cage and tell her she has a great Destiny. She dedicates herself to the Jedis teachings with all her heart, knowing nothing else and seeking nothing else. Turns out that it is just another cage made of self control. Then someone comes, kills her parents, kills her trainers and turn her master to the Dark Side. She sees everything she loves being destroyed while unable to do anything about it, imprisoned by her master "for the sake of the Light" feeling the full weight of her chains. When she finally sees her master fall to the Dark Side, all the teachings she was chained to appear as lies. Then her tormentor says : "come to the Dark Side, it will break your chains."
No wonder she dedicates herself so much for the Dark Side.
All the evil stuff is just her testing how it feels to do stuff no one would in her previous life.

BellumEstBellum
09.01.2017 , 03:26 PM | #35
Lana is probably the best fit for a more neutral Sith Warrior. Vette for light side, and Jaesa for darkside.

OldVengeance
09.08.2017 , 12:55 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Myrmicus View Post
DS Jaesa amuse me. I don't feel she is "one dimensional", but more that she is absolute. She was a servant, in a servant family and hated it... then someday, someone take her out of this cage and tell her she has a great Destiny. She dedicates herself to the Jedis teachings with all her heart, knowing nothing else and seeking nothing else. Turns out that it is just another cage made of self control. Then someone comes, kills her parents, kills her trainers and turn her master to the Dark Side. She sees everything she loves being destroyed while unable to do anything about it, imprisoned by her master "for the sake of the Light" feeling the full weight of her chains. When she finally sees her master fall to the Dark Side, all the teachings she was chained to appear as lies. Then her tormentor says : "come to the Dark Side, it will break your chains."
No wonder she dedicates herself so much for the Dark Side.
All the evil stuff is just her testing how it feels to do stuff no one would in her previous life.
Yeah, I don't think she's one dimensional either. I mean, I guess I can see why she might seem that way at a glance. But there is more to her character under the surface. Jaesa is a true believer. She believes fanatically in the power of the Dark Side and the superiority of the Sith. In many ways, it's a twisted and dark reflection of her earlier belief in there being order in galaxy as Noman Karr's padawan. It's that commitment to the Dark Side and the Sith Code that drives her to undertake the goal of purifying the Empire by destroying Lightside Sith. It's a cause she believes in so strong that it supersedes almost anything, even traditionally expected Sith politics or her own desire for power. And her love of the Dark Side also gives her an atypical devotion and loyalty to the Sith Warrior who showed her the Dark Side and thus "broke her chains" in the first place.