Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Restarts: Europe

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
09.04.2017 , 09:26 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We need to perform restarts for all servers in the European region to address an issue. We will be bringing the servers down in about 10-15 minutes from the time of my message and the restarts should take 45-60 minutes in total. Again, this only affects servers in Europe.

Thanks everyone. I will let you know when the servers are back online.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

lynxkiller
09.04.2017 , 09:30 PM | #2
sigh i was hoping to go all night for the remaining 8 hours and get my 14th lvl 70 (agent)... looks like i have to sleep and wait till next double exp to level my last character.

kinda wish u extended double exp by a day considering the server was down all friday prime time
Lord Imperial Commander of the Knights Watch

berelinde
09.04.2017 , 09:37 PM | #3
GG, Bioware. We lost a whole day on Friday, and now you're shaving off a few of the last few hours of double XP today. You couldn't have done this at the same time as lockout reset?

lynxkiller
09.04.2017 , 09:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by berelinde View Post
GG, Bioware. We lost a whole day on Friday, and now you're shaving off a few of the last few hours of double XP today. You couldn't have done this at the same time as lockout reset?
yeah now i have to decide.. if i go to sleep for 4 hours and risk not waking up.. or try and stay awake for the next 1 hour after already beeing on swtor for 24 hours XD

Sithishe
09.04.2017 , 09:50 PM | #5
Guys, dont panic, I am sure its because they prepearing a surprise gift for EU players for lost Friday!

DarthZaul
09.04.2017 , 09:53 PM | #6
But Bioware its 4am! You can't turn the servers off at a sensible time for once, its so out of character.

lynxkiller
09.04.2017 , 09:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithishe View Post
Guys, dont panic, I am sure its because they prepearing a surprise gift for EU players for lost Friday!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
09.04.2017 , 09:57 PM | #8
Dammit! I have only the final Korriban missions left in my latest Inq story and went offline before completing them earlier in the hopes I could come back on now and finish up. That's that idea out the window... Are you going to post here when the server is back up or do I need to keep checking?

EricMusco
09.04.2017 , 10:20 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We are back online! Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

BenduKundalini
09.04.2017 , 10:36 PM | #10
Thumbs up for the midnight fix! (your time)
Friendly tip: 90 CC SERVER TRANSFER STILL LIVE! Works with a lvl 1 char.
Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us.
You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, (clic for goodies ) the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.