Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Easiest Tank

oldirtbeard
09.04.2017 , 10:21 AM | #1
Yes I know you probably see threads like this every day how ever mine is different because . . .

I want to know what the Easiest Tank is to play if I'm used to playing a Blood Death Knight in Legion.

MrNihulus
09.04.2017 , 11:40 AM | #2
I find the powertech/vanguard to be the easiest for me. They have lots of mobility, and are good with keeping threat although the AoE taunt is not as great as the jugg/assassin.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revanů and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

ZouYan
09.04.2017 , 11:49 AM | #3
There is no "easiest" tank in swtor each 1 has its unique abilities and play styles. A pt tank is easy for entry level content but is much more difficult to play at the highest level due to the lack of dcds. The jugg tank has by far the most cooldowns but the amount of abilities you use can make them difficult to learn. Sin tanks take a litle bit to learn with managing your passive buffs and how to take spike damage but are the most preferred tank in high level content due their ability to cheese mechanics.
Co-GM <Lightning Masters> <Pull Burn Profit>
Mortema | Tsouyen
26/26 NiM post 5.0 | 5/5 Timed Runs
https://lightningmasters-guild.enjin.com/

Eloi_BG
09.04.2017 , 01:25 PM | #4
Should probably go with Jugg/Guardian. Rotation has a simple and fun feel to it, easier to learn than assassin and more forgiving that PT when you start (because you have a lot of cooldowns, even though learning to use then optimally can be hard, it gives you a lot of options to survive better).
Nemio the Acceptable Player