Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters.

ClyntKeelan
08.13.2017 , 08:07 AM | #1
Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed? Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed? Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed? Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed? Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed? Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed? Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed? Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed? Mailing <item> will prevent it from being traded to other eligible characters. Proceed?

Proceed?

Proceed?

Proceed? Proceed? Proceed? Pro freaking ceeed?

orangenee
08.13.2017 , 09:45 AM | #2
I may be swinging wild here but do you not like being asked every time you send an item over to an alt?
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

psandak
08.13.2017 , 06:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
I may be swinging wild here but do you not like being asked every time you send an item over to an alt?
It does get annoying when you are sending multiple items in the same mail message to the same alt.

That said...OP...lighten up.

They've added a layer of "are you sure?" and IMO that is never a bad thing.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Vercundus
08.14.2017 , 01:29 AM | #4
You do realize this game runs on Windows right?
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

psandak
08.14.2017 , 06:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vercundus View Post
You do realize this game runs on Windows right?
I knew someone would catch that .

That said, one of the common issues brought up in this game are players mistakenly doing something and then come to the forums complaining that there was no warning.

We cannot have it both ways.
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Vercundus
08.15.2017 , 12:16 AM | #6
I think there are (some) options for various confirmations. Haven't checked those myself for a while, but that's a start.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

LasagnaSurfer
08.31.2017 , 05:21 PM | #7
Except that the warning is wrong. It does not actually prevent it form being traded to other eligible characters. The items are unbound, and mailing doesn't bind them.

It's just false spam giving a false warning.
Zwoop <Harbingers of Valhalla> & <Raiders of Valhalla> Satele Shan twitch.tv/zwoopity

LasagnaSurfer
08.31.2017 , 05:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
It does get annoying when you are sending multiple items in the same mail message to the same alt.

That said...OP...lighten up.

They've added a layer of "are you sure?" and IMO that is never a bad thing.
The "are you sure" is stupidity, it doesn't do what it is warning you will happen.
Zwoop <Harbingers of Valhalla> & <Raiders of Valhalla> Satele Shan twitch.tv/zwoopity

psandak
09.01.2017 , 07:14 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LasagnaSurfer View Post
The "are you sure" is stupidity, it doesn't do what it is warning you will happen.
I do not dispute that the warning is poorly written, but it is still a warning nonetheless.

Mubrak
09.02.2017 , 01:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I do not dispute that the warning is poorly written, but it is still a warning nonetheless.
It's crying wolf. You see it so often, you ignore it when it's relevant (mailing items that have a timer while you can still get a refund or give them to other group members,)
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!
Remove the blue glow from useable stronghold objects and decorations!