Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maelstrom Prison Veteran Mode overtuned

Halinalle
05.29.2017 , 11:49 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TyonYlle View Post
I think that Kilran is a bigger problem, because Daksh, to my knowledge has never been known to shoot through something, unlike Kilran. Daksh is manageable, if you LOS him, but I do understand how tedious his fight can be. It's moments like these that I don't regret choosing my ruffian spec.
He doesn't shoot through objects. Unless you have 0 ms latency you will see these "delayed" shots hitting you. To the server object wasn't between you and Kilran when he shot at you.

JediAkemi
05.30.2017 , 05:28 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
He doesn't shoot through objects. Unless you have 0 ms latency you will see these "delayed" shots hitting you. To the server object wasn't between you and Kilran when he shot at you.
I get that with Daksh sometimes too

Dzsewdow
06.08.2017 , 03:28 PM | #23
Make fp-s great again ! Tune them up all to actually require teamwork and a good challange. Around Eternal Championship level. Everyone and thier mothers run Master fp-s these days...

Gyronamics
06.08.2017 , 11:31 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dzsewdow View Post
Make fp-s great again ! Tune them up all to actually require teamwork and a good challange. Around Eternal Championship level. Everyone and thier mothers run Master fp-s these days...
Trial and error master mode uprising exists. Along with the other, less demanding master uprisings.

Except people don't like doing them because they are challenging and require teamwork
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners

merovejec
06.09.2017 , 12:39 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
Trial and error master mode uprising exists. Along with the other, less demanding master uprisings.

Except people don't like doing them because they are challenging and require teamwork
Yup Trial and Error Master Mode is about the only one that is really challenging atm
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Jevaruss
06.09.2017 , 01:38 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Dzsewdow View Post
Try running them by solo queuing for random master FPs and tell me then it's not challenging. :P Or you just have more fortunate groups than I have..
OG Commando life.

Star Forge, formerly Shadowlands.

Pilgrim_Grey
06.11.2017 , 02:18 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
And that's the problem: too many fail to recognize that they are the one's being targeted and so they die...rapidly. So when I get into a group and see this type of activity, I tell the group, "look it ain't worth dying over. When laser happens just hide."
That's kind of a solution to the current setup, but the problem I have with it is the FP wasn't designed this way. I've been playing that fp from the start and have never had such an issue with his damage outside of his visor (which is clearly how the fight is intended). You're supposed to LOS when his visor is going, but you're supposed to be able to face him outside of it.

Boss damage comes in the form of "you had better interrupt, move, or LOS if you're going to live," or in the form of "you should be able to take this if you are geared appropriately, use your defenses CDs, and use the heal terminals." Wrist lasers used to be the latter, but now it's the former, and he uses it so often the best advice is to LOS the whole fight, which is just silly. Something clearly is overtuned and not intended.
Ithyrn (Guardian), Malachais (Gunslinger), Ez'kiel (Commando), I'arwin (Sentinel), Ben'adar (Scoundrel)
Ithryn (Operative), Ithryc (Juggernaut), Thar'kun (Powertech), Ahoshta (Assassin)
Shadowlands Server

DakotaDoc
06.19.2017 , 03:49 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
This really shows the direction some players want this game to go.

How about you just do the fight properly and learn to use your interrupt ability. By interrupting Force Explosion you take away boss' only ability that can even hurt anyone. The other casted ability (Dark something. See? It hurts so much I can't even be bothered to remember the full name of the ability) barely even tickles. But you can interrupt it too if you have enough interrupts in group.
You are exactly right here. As the game leveling has been accelerated, or with end game character tokens, completely skipped. So new players do not learn how to play their character.

How about this one, (and I have been playing this game since Beta) Jindo Krey fight in False Emporer. Seems the lazy programmers at Bioware have not increased Jindo's Shield. So in it is easily shot through and causes the ship to glitch and no longer come forward.....so it can be fired on to reduce the ship buff. in Tactical mode, the team can power through it, but in Harder modes, it is a wipe every time. I usually tell the group a second time after the first wipe that they cannot DPS when his shield is up. This is because the teams at Bioware have not taken the time from making cartel items, to increase his shield and make this boss stop glitching and causing a wipe.
That is why I have been boycotting cartel items.

Fix the game and I will reconsider.
[█╣╣╣()╣╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The community has declared shenanigans on the slot machine nerf.
Do you accept these charges of shenanigans?

MrNihulus
09.02.2017 , 12:43 AM | #29
The fight is still overtuned. Daskch feels more suitable for Master Mode instead of Veteran Mode.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Johrun
10.07.2017 , 10:49 AM | #30
I'm dissatisfied because Moff used to be bugged so that below ca. 40% health , he would take damage only from aoe and he could shoot through some walls.
Now he's too easy to take damage and kill!