Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild panel even more broken now

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ssuspriina
08.28.2017 , 04:20 AM | #11
So I was doing a little bit of guild admin this morning, clicked to remove a toon & somehow booted the whole guild. I am certain I only had 2 toons highlighted because i was aware of this bug & was been very careful. So be warned edit the guild at your peril.

Lucky for me its my old guild & had hardly any active players so was not a huge problem but be careful about removing toons from the guild.

Bidli
08.28.2017 , 02:05 PM | #12
and still no word.. rip guilds..

UlaVii
08.29.2017 , 05:21 AM | #13
Devs; why don't you just reset the guild panel back to how it was pre 5.0 and add Legacy as a selectable column option like Conquest Points and Officers Notes?

The old guild panel had none of these bugs.

Bidli
08.29.2017 , 06:10 AM | #14
and Ula strikes again, what a precision!

BioWare 0:2 Ula Vii

UlaVii
08.30.2017 , 05:14 AM | #15
Devs; any words yet on whether you are planning on fixing these admin panel bugs anytime soon or do we have to wait another 8 months? It seems you have gone back to communication silence mode. To me and other guild leaders what we see is that you break the conquest week after week and then to follow it up you tease us with a guild panel "fix" which actually results in a guild panel that is not safely usable for guild admin.

JattaGin
08.30.2017 , 07:18 AM | #16
This needs to be addressed asap. OP has very well put information about it.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Bidli
08.30.2017 , 09:00 AM | #17
fans in here are going crazy!!! what looked like an eZ-3-point-match for the BW boizZZ has now turned into a comedy with another hard hit from Ula Vii with 34 seconds to go in the first period, pushing the lead.. with this effectivness there will be no going back for the BW boizZZ

stay tuned, we will be back for second period in what has been an entertaining but unexpected contest so far

BioWare 0:3 Ula Vii

KeithKanneg
09.01.2017 , 03:24 PM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
It's being reviewed by our QA team and they'll work with the Dev Team to get the issues addressed. No ETA at the moment.

Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Azreail
09.01.2017 , 05:39 PM | #19
Please impress on the QA guys that this affects every aspect of guild admin PLUS many aspects of guild life.

Tried to make a raid group yesterday; invited 4 people using the guild panel clicking very carefully on each person to make sure they and only they were highlighted. Instead I ended up with 4 completely random guildies in the group, none of whom were any of my intended targets or even remotely near them in the guild list*. Had to apologise to both the ninja invitees and the original intended invitees, disband the group and start again.

*(Another guild group was forming for a gf run, otherwise I guess the random invitees wouldn't have accepted the group invite, and also explains why my group couldn't just + in gchat for invites).

idontknowseven
09.01.2017 , 05:51 PM | #20
Also, when you would click a character to choose rank, it would not only show a list of ranks to choose from, but it would have a dot point next to the characters current rank. Could we please get this back? When I'm working on ranking guild members up I usually have member note and officer note columns up and not the current rank column, so its much harder to know what rank I need to give them.