Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rustybook
08.31.2017 , 05:39 PM | #1851
Quote: Originally Posted by savagedialects View Post
why play if you hate the company so much? jesus dude youre like that kid who bites his nails till they bleed then cries about it. if you dont like it then stop. its simple. wow just had a major content patch go play that
I play it because I love Star Wars. That's the reason most people play this game, not because they love Bioware. I'm not a kid, but it's clear you are of lower intelligence since you have to resort to immature insults and the standard "go play this instead"

Stop embarrassing yourself.
It's so easy to see the galaxy in black and white, but grey? I don't know what to do with grey.
A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we ever go anywhere nice?
I have 16 characters.My new main is Anna Xandra,(Server)Progenitor

EricMusco
08.31.2017 , 05:39 PM | #1852 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
All SWTOR servers are once again available. Get in there, friends, and thank you for your patience today.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

VirtualMorrigan
08.31.2017 , 05:39 PM | #1853
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinsal View Post
The pay sucks and so do the hours, Job security blows you work on a project for 3 to 4 years get bounced in the normal downsize and on top of that you lose the thrill and fun of gaming for the most part. So I have heard
Sounds like most US-based software companies, then, including one large one I used to work for. I'd add to that that I expect a certain level of professionalism from any place I work for, so I'd say, it's highly unlikely.

kookygirl
08.31.2017 , 05:40 PM | #1854
Quote: Originally Posted by ConstantVariable View Post
You're pretty optimistic even assuming the servers will be up by tomorrow for people to log in. At this point I'm not willing to give them that much credit.
OK fine so then how about by the time the server is back up, WHOEVER LOGS IN within the next 48 hours after the servers are back online, would get the pet? Fair enough? Or do I have to be more specific for you sensitive little snowflakes who have complained so much so, that they've had to make ops easier to run.
Want free cool stuff?
Want a free character transfer?

Click http://www.swtor.com/r/kwBBCW To get started!

andisim
08.31.2017 , 05:40 PM | #1855
how to Play dude when everythings down

Kaveat
08.31.2017 , 05:40 PM | #1856
... why dont you apply at bioware austin...
Bioware, maybe, but EA? Oh Hell No.

...give them a break...
Again, Hell No. I PAY for something, I expect it to WORK, not 'as intended'. If my minions delivered me something of this 'quality' for client consumption, I would be handing them their walking papers before the client(s) terminated our contract(s) with cause.
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!
No [Big Red Button] to push? OK, fine, you can click this one instead: [Referal Button]

jedifather
08.31.2017 , 05:40 PM | #1857
tyvm once again eric, you have kept us updated this whole time. appreciate your work.
http://www.swtor.com/r/LsPZXL (referral link, would appreciate it if you would click, free items for you and me)

Darth_Hollis
08.31.2017 , 05:41 PM | #1858
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
All SWTOR servers are once again available. Get in there, friends, and thank you for your patience today.

-eric
what patience? you lost a customer today

AnnieLightJedi
08.31.2017 , 05:42 PM | #1859
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinsal View Post
The pay sucks and so do the hours, Job security blows you work on a project for 3 to 4 years get bounced in the normal downsize and on top of that you lose the thrill and fun of gaming for the most part. So I have heard
salvagedialects doesn't know what he's talking about if you read his post. I think he still codes in notepad. I guess he's never heard of an Interactive Development Environment. But either way. I'm not judging BW until I see what their response is to the inconvenience of the playerbase and then worsening the problem with 15 codes. I am a new subber and have had no problems with BW in the past, so I'll hold my judgement until this is resolved and/or compensated. I guess since 15 people already recieved it, giving everyone currently subbed the pet would make the most since. A few CC coins if not. It would be a trend in the type of customer care that keeps games growing and alive, and would also be a factor in deciding if me and my brother sub for a second month.

savagedialects
08.31.2017 , 05:42 PM | #1860
Quote: Originally Posted by Durokon View Post
And heres proof of someone who hasnt been around long enough to endure this kind of bullhonky multiple times. This isnt the first time Bioware as screwed up, and it most certainly wont be the last. Stop defending Bioware and belittling people who are tired of Bioware's incompetence.
dude i have a founder title. ive been here since beta. im just NOT a baby about it because i know how it is lol

coding a mmo isnt *********** easy esp when their parent company gives them almost no support
It is not enough for me to succeed -- others should fail