Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VirtualMorrigan
08.31.2017 , 05:13 PM | #1791
Quote: Originally Posted by ConstantVariable View Post
You won't get those updates until the users actual beta test it for Bioware like usual.
Yes, looks like the US customers will graciously do the beta testing for EU this time. We are counting on you and wish you the best of luck.

stalkerofthesith
08.31.2017 , 05:13 PM | #1792
Everyone's continuously complaining about how "I spent my money on this game and now it's wasting". Come on. It's 50˘ people. 2 quarters. Half a dollar. If it's really THAT big a deal I'll mail you two quarters. Sound good?
MAY THE FORCE SERVE YOU WELL
My Special Referral Code:Here About Referrals: Here What You Get: 7 days FREE subA Single FREE Character TransferA Level 65 Character TokenA Goody Bundle

rustybook
08.31.2017 , 05:14 PM | #1793
Quote: Originally Posted by savagedialects View Post
what was happening? why did they have to do an emergency fix?
Because they broke the game with their first patch. They either didn't take the time to put it through the test server, or because they are inept. Pick your poison.
It's so easy to see the galaxy in black and white, but grey? I don't know what to do with grey.
A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we ever go anywhere nice?
I have 16 characters.My new main is Anna Xandra,(Server)Progenitor

EricMusco
08.31.2017 , 05:14 PM | #1794 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

We are in the final stages of testing now and everything is still going well. If we stay on course we may come up soon™, possibly ahead of the original ETA.

I will let you know.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

KrizDaWiz
08.31.2017 , 05:14 PM | #1795
My launcher patched like 3 times
Download the instrumental album "The Sith Code" by Darth Krazer (me) TODAY!
http://www.datpiff.com/Darth-Krazer-...pe.595107.html

KingEnoshima
08.31.2017 , 05:14 PM | #1796
Quote: Originally Posted by DzastinBiberi View Post
I would only suggest to compensate that, two days more or a whole week, that would be awesome.

I'd definitely suggest this too.

Masterwhat
08.31.2017 , 05:14 PM | #1797
I just want to play
MAY THE FORCE FAIL YOU THE POWER SHALL BE MINE

Peterwilk
08.31.2017 , 05:15 PM | #1798
so when is it coming online ?????

im so boooooored

Ylliarus
08.31.2017 , 05:15 PM | #1799
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

We are in the final stages of testing now and everything is still going well. If we stay on course we may come up soon™, possibly ahead of the original ETA.

I will let you know.

-eric
Bright Yellow Eyes appearance option available for Twi'lek and other species in the character designer?
For too long have we been forced to remain away from our glorious Sith Empire or beloved Galactic Republic. It's therefore imperative that in the near future we get the choice to return to our original factions and abandon the abomination that is the Eternal Alliance.
Here is my referral link. Click it and we'll both get nice things!

CharyWolf
08.31.2017 , 05:15 PM | #1800
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

I will let you know.

-eric
When it come up, I will raise a glass and take a shot in your name.