Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AcidBurn-ASSA
08.31.2017 , 03:58 PM | #1621
Quote: Originally Posted by Darklicious View Post
I'm certain it's been mentioned before, but here goes:
  • I feel like Eric needs a drink. Can we get a drink fund started for him?
Agree!

Sagitaralz
08.31.2017 , 03:59 PM | #1622
Quote: Originally Posted by Ro_Renko View Post
servers hacked ... again these Russian hackers
But why always Russians? We are nice and kind and never doing such evil things...
Well, T7-01 Ivanovich Hackerovsky, show me your last hack-holo, please

Amantionus
08.31.2017 , 04:00 PM | #1623
Nope, no drinks for Erik...he is working. I'll have to drink them on his behalf. If too many turn up, I will ask for additional volunteers.

Ylliarus
08.31.2017 , 04:01 PM | #1624
Quote: Originally Posted by AcidBurn-ASSA View Post
We waiting for play 10 hours and need wait more 3. Did you think after that all have good mood? No, all tired.
I've been waiting the same amount as you, it's night here so I will be going to bed soon and I won't have played. Yet, I manage to stay polite and kind, so if I can, then why can't you?

Bioware, just give us Bright Yellow Eyes available for all species and I will be happy
The SWTOR Revitalization Petition
This MMO deserves a revitalization, by receiving more funding, resources, manpower and publicity. If you agree with this, sign the petition to EA and Disney here!
And here is my referral link.

orangenee
08.31.2017 , 04:01 PM | #1625
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Zimoon View Post
Hey, wait now, you are talking about time zones from GMT+4 to GMT+7 which is 4 time zones, but Earth actually has 24 time zones. Is that not kind of a very narrow view you think?
I'm merely thinking of this forum (English), by the time the Aussies want to start playing it'll likely be back up and they have enough problems as it is playing an online game, god bless them.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

VirtualMorrigan
08.31.2017 , 04:01 PM | #1626
Quote: Originally Posted by Helena_Gisk View Post
What I find highly amusing about people is how quickly we turn into the backseat driver. Suddenly everyone became very experienced when it comes to intricacies of patching games and dealing with errors... but the thing is: still, not the driver. xD
Games, no. Complicated applications with huge backend databases, yes. Testing and rollout procedures are pretty much standard regardless of what you deploy, and for some of us, things like that are our daytime job, like it or not That's why we will have some level of patience because we know things can go sideways, but get pretty pissed off at BS explanations.

BrotherMoe
08.31.2017 , 04:01 PM | #1627
Quote: Originally Posted by benmas View Post
if you are in Europe the patch will go live in the middle of the night on friday
since I lost an entire day of game play am I going to be compensated

docbenwayddo
08.31.2017 , 04:02 PM | #1628
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Zimoon View Post
Hey, wait now, you are talking about time zones from GMT+4 to GMT+7 which is 4 time zones, but Earth actually has 24 time zones. Is that not kind of a very narrow view you think?
The Americas are on the minus side of GMT.

royren
08.31.2017 , 04:02 PM | #1629
Thanks but did you fix the bug on the season8 weapons ? (no effect on weapons except the cannon)

Kotigeo
08.31.2017 , 04:03 PM | #1630
No point shooting the messenger, not Eric's fault, but it is a ****** tactic from bioware to disrespect European players and throw each time patch after patch after patch on our prime time.