Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

La_Clef
08.31.2017 , 03:12 PM | #1451
Quote: Originally Posted by RiderPale View Post
Honestly, I guess the german speaking part of the community is so small by now that we can feel lucky the new content still gets localized...
Lucky ? Don't you pay ? Aren't your €uros real ?

BTW there is a patch downloading now.

EricMusco
08.31.2017 , 03:13 PM | #1452 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaladan View Post
what's the problem exactly? to make issue so long? don't say it's again a conquest problem damn it..each patch it's conquest thing...
This is complicated to answer but once we get everything resolved and the game live again we will make sure to explain what happened. Rest assured, it has nothing to do with Conquests.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

xordevoreaux
08.31.2017 , 03:13 PM | #1453
Quote: Originally Posted by lipophardus View Post
Donīt underrestimate the German section. Iīve been on T3 for years and itīs still the 2nd most populated european server, olny speaking german (and english in groups)
I am in the US and talk on T3 in English in general. Sometimes people saw some raw things to me but other times they answer. In English. And actually reply to what was said rather than just trash me.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

DieAlteHexe
08.31.2017 , 03:13 PM | #1454
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
I so can't believe you missed that reference.......

Luke did not say "Erm, no?"
Oh dear me. I lost a lot of geek points there, didn't I? I plead: It's 2300 and I've been up since 0400 and my caffeine levels are sub-basement. I'm only still up cos there's heavy electric storms passing through with high winds and I don't want to die being squarshed by that huge tree just the other side of my wall.

And I'm rambling.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'm not Spartacus.

UltraFlashStar
08.31.2017 , 03:14 PM | #1455
so how long is it till the game comes up again?

orangenee
08.31.2017 , 03:14 PM | #1456
Oh Terry, what did you do?
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

cyrino
08.31.2017 , 03:14 PM | #1457
Eric,
it does make me laugh that the talk of compensation to players because of this downtime might offend you, but if you want to keep your player base happy well you might just want to consider it, I play world of tanks a bit and not long ago they had an issue with their in game chat and while trying to fix it a lot of people had their friends list deleted, the game still worked people could still play but the team who runs world of tanks thought that it is in their best interest to keep their player base happy and gave everyone compensation anyway, in the form of a few day premium, xp consumables and other consumables things they can use to progress in their game (not pets or codes for a few lucky people) I mean if you want to keep people playing your game you have to work at getting people to stay loyal which means if problems like this happen give back to the player base. maybe people would stick by you instead of hating on you all the time when things like this happen, it's not as if cost you money or anything giving back to players.

DieAlteHexe
08.31.2017 , 03:14 PM | #1458
Quote: Originally Posted by BarnabusSackett View Post
Is it time to fire Eric yet??
Need some tar? Maybe a sack of feathers? Or would you prefer a pitchfork and a torch?
---------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'm not Spartacus.

xordevoreaux
08.31.2017 , 03:14 PM | #1459
Quote: Originally Posted by DieAlteHexe View Post
Oh dear me. I lost a lot of geek points there, didn't I? I plead: It's 2300 and I've been up since 0400 and my caffeine levels are sub-basement. I'm only still up cos there's heavy electric storms passing through with high winds and I don't want to die being squarshed by that huge tree just the other side of my wall.

And I'm rambling.
So if the tree knows you're awake it won't fall on you because it knows you'll give the royal what-for, right?
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Amantionus
08.31.2017 , 03:15 PM | #1460
Quote: Originally Posted by DieAlteHexe View Post
I live in B-W, right down near the Swiss border. And yes, there's beer. Oh aye but this area is more about wine. I really could do with a huge, corn-fed steak and a bag of Cheetos though.
I was a Sailor, meter of beer sounded like a good idea. It may have been the first few times, the last several, not so much. Though I also enjoy a nice Reisling and the occasional Eiswine when I can find one.