Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
08.31.2017 , 02:14 PM | #1231 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

That possible fix we were building is getting closer for us to begin testing. We are probably around 45-60 minutes away from that. As soon as I get information around that fix and our testing, I will let you know.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

orangenee
08.31.2017 , 02:14 PM | #1232
Quote: Originally Posted by Kramnikae View Post
^^^ This ^^^
I'm the only one in this house and I'm sure as hell not talking to myself again. It got real nasty last time.

ERIC, SAVE ME FROM MYSELF. Cattle prod the dev team and get them moving......
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Savyl
08.31.2017 , 02:14 PM | #1233
Actually it wouldn't be more fun to keep CXP as is or to always have double CXP event because they would probably have to decrease the droprate or whatever you call it in SWTOR. It's fun as a rare event but not as a regular one. Personally I would not find it as much fun if the game was made too easy. Challenge is good. All games have the mindless click farming element but I think SWTOR does its best to make it more fun. I think it's just human nature for players to whine and complain. Yes I do it myself from time to time. For example I've been trying all year to get one piece of gear and still haven't gotten it. Frustrating to the point where I felt like whining about it but in the end did not. Since i'm here, wish someone can explain why I can never seem to get the wrist gear.. in this case it would be called T4 armguards.

As for the downtime, It's not been all bad, actually got some rest for once. I spend much time on SWTOR since I'm a middle-aged disabled lady who can't walk in a country far far from home so Star Wars allows me to fly and travel to places that otherwise never would be able to. Love meeting all the people along the way too even if I pretty much stay to myself. The codes don't work for me but then again never been able to get a code to work other than the digital expansion pack and I think I paid for that one! Just give me my one piece of gear for the wrist MK-5 armguard and that will replace any code that I've never been able to use lol. Of course I know that's not happening haha.

Elssha
08.31.2017 , 02:14 PM | #1234
damnit, I always miss the codes Q_Q

aperrotte
08.31.2017 , 02:14 PM | #1235
Quote: Originally Posted by Rheshalea View Post
Also, Terry the Testing Squirrel is normally a reddish-brown color, but every so often he glitches and also becomes a hologram. Once in a while he melts into a steaming pile of goo.
I think I had a graphics card made of one of those once o.0"

rustybook
08.31.2017 , 02:15 PM | #1236
Quote: Originally Posted by Darklicious View Post
Srsly, I'm certain the intention was not to pour salt on wounds. I strongly suspect they are too busy working on resolving the issue to sit around and read rageposts while laughing and eating cookies. Eric is stuck in the middle trying to appease relentlessly fickle players who spend way too much of their lives sh**posting and complaining.

Take this time to do such things as:
  • Watch Youtube videos for tips on proper beard grooming techniques (this goes for some of you ladies out there as well)
  • Clean your mom's basement! She lets you live in it, so clean those Cheetos!
  • Watch Youtube videos on how to wash whites. Tidy Whities are alrighty!
  • Watch Youtube videos to learn the best way to punch your keyboard and monitor repeatedly!
  • Get a girlfriend or boyfriend! If you have one and still feel rage? Find some private time to let go of some steam.
  • Go for a walk! Did you know that somewhere outside, rumor has it that there is actually AIR! And REAL TREES! And REAL aminals that won't get aggroed by you!
  • Learn to cook something beyond ramen! Your future spousal unit will love you for it!
  • Make REAL friends, IRL! For some of us, it's a challenge. If it's a new experience to you, might I suggest searching on the Googles or Youtube?

Invest your time wisely, and healthily. It's just a game (but still my favorite - because STAR WARS!)

Remember, dying of stress early costs you XP/CP, and CC.
They are not rage post, but posts of passion filled with criticism, not our fault your reading comprehension is akin to that of blind cave fish. We're not fickle players, we have been with this disaster ride for years. Maybe it's time to actually speak up and not be a kiss *** like yourself.

Here is a list for you:
New years resolutions
Become less stupid
Repeat x100
It's so easy to see the galaxy in black and white, but grey? I don't know what to do with grey.
A quarantine zone for a plague that kills turians. Why don't we ever go anywhere nice?
I have 16 characters.My new main is Anna Xandra,(Server)Progenitor

Seylija
08.31.2017 , 02:15 PM | #1237
Quote: Originally Posted by beornevil View Post
LOTRO have also compensated ALL players in the past! and that's f2p friendly too!
LOTRO gave me a useless reusable food item that regenerated like 60 Moral and 30 power when out of fight for missing like 1 month in game because they messed up the Character log in. *slowclap*

jissah
08.31.2017 , 02:15 PM | #1238
Quote: Originally Posted by beornevil View Post
LOTRO have also compensated ALL players in the past! and that's f2p friendly too!
Eve online compensates for skillpoint lost due to unscheduled DT

xordevoreaux
08.31.2017 , 02:15 PM | #1239
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

That possible fix we were building is getting closer for us to begin testing. We are probably around 45-60 minutes away from that. As soon as I get information around that fix and our testing, I will let you know.

-eric
As long as you don't say 3 minutes.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Tsillah
08.31.2017 , 02:16 PM | #1240
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
Well, I'll see it tomorrow. Something about having to sleep before going to work again in the morning.

Thanks again for the updates.
Galactic Command shall fall. May the Empire rise!

Gratuitous display of referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB Use it for some goodies or don't use it.