Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pietrastor
08.31.2017 , 01:29 PM | #891
Quote: Originally Posted by UmbralSpirit View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
Eric, we want Arcann romance
No, we don't
Stop lying to yourself

GrissomWhite
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #892
Quote: Originally Posted by jissah View Post
Lets vote for moving patch times to 3pm Pacific.
you totaly got my vote

Batwer
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #893
@ Eric if you're bored, then prefer the new road map purely and do not distribute nonsensical codes.
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

Lord-Dimpfel
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #894
Well... I think you should owe us an extension of that EXP-Week!
Also this code ********... Givr them per Mail to ervery Abo or stuff like that.
I know that youre trying to fix that problem and youre also not happy about that.
But dont forget, that WE are the players, that are paying for this game and we are taking the game still alive. (I mean erveryone knows that the game is dying slowly...)
Be more careful with your players and community!

Its kinda sad... you said that Umbara would be big and great... Yeah a flashpoint with few cutscenes and nothing more... Oh yes the train.......
Whats with a new roadmap? Will we get some big Addons in future? I dont think so...

Please! You should listen, what the players want for content!

Sorry for my bad english, i am from Germany

Greetings

Margoros
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #895
Quote: Originally Posted by tekatrevin View Post
A little thought :

Imagine i was a electricity company and people stay in the dark for 6 hours and I say the first 25 to say "Kowabunga" on the phone get a free Key ring...

How would my customers react ? Would they go see another Electricity Company ?
No because if the electricity is out the phone wont work
Referal Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/gqyDWj
I have The politeness of a jedi and the patience and obedience of a sith

Kotigeo
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #896
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
It shouldn't. That only happened last week because the Conquest schedule was adjusted outside of the normal Tuesday reset, since we delayed the update. An actual Thursday update isn't the issue, only if we touch the schedule (which we haven't).

-eric
Some said "do not shoot the messenger" and is right. I am quite sure no one intended all this mess. Would suggest that xp/cxp bonus is extended, and perhaps next time just for standing correct select a different time to launch a patch.

BarnabusSackett
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #897
Quote: Originally Posted by Jesira View Post
yes we do
Sorry there will be no romance with Arcann instead take your compensation prize....*Hands Over Eric* "Take him, Be gone with him!"

Garythatmagicguy
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #898
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright, fair consensus seems to stop doing codes. I hear you on them being shareable like the Cantina code is optimal, but it isn't how they work currently. With that in mind I am going to hold off on it. Again, I apologize if people felt slighted, I only meant it is as a fun downtime killer! I will be more sensitive to that in the future.

Again, we are actively moving towards a possible fix now. We then need to test it to ensure it corrected the issues of this morning. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Eh. It is what it is. I am glad this game exists. If ya doing codes then do them. If not doing don't do them. Either way thanks for the updates on the game. At least ya keeping us updated.

EricMusco
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #899 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by DraonaiMimnov View Post
So, is this you saying you can't do another 2 weeks on the Double Exp/CXP event?
I have seen this come up quite a bit in the thread, so lemme tackle it! We don't really have the ability to extend it with the patch today. To put that change in now is risky and could create some issues, which we certainly don't want more of today.

However, Keith, Charles, and the team are highly aware of this request and talking about what options we have for this. It may not be today, but if we can get something done around this, one of us will let you know!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

gwynzireael
08.31.2017 , 01:30 PM | #900
Quote: Originally Posted by Jesira View Post
yes we do
Yes we do!