Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

omaan
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #731
The only way is provide codes which can be used BY EVERYONE ONCES per account. This codes are stop working when swtor gets online (so that those players who come to play swtor right after it turns on could not use them since they weren't trying to log in anyway). Or just give CC to everyone who tired to log in during swtor's dead period

Tsillah
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #732
Quote: Originally Posted by ZombieMarkTwain View Post
Go ahead and post some more codes. I've got a second window open and ready to being being an ninja.
You and 20 other keyboard ninja's who have 10 extra windows open and their macro's on their mouse and keyboard ready to go.
Galactic Command shall fall. May the Empire rise!

Gratuitous display of referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB Use it for some goodies or don't use it.

EricMusco
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #733 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Alright, fair consensus seems to stop doing codes. I hear you on them being shareable like the Cantina code is optimal, but it isn't how they work currently. With that in mind I am going to hold off on it. Again, I apologize if people felt slighted, I only meant it is as a fun downtime killer! I will be more sensitive to that in the future.

Again, we are actively moving towards a possible fix now. We then need to test it to ensure it corrected the issues of this morning. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

yeldarbnotned
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #734
Keep the rain coming, bring the codes.

Sarova
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #735
Quote: Originally Posted by AlNick View Post
Thanks for the update and hope it gets solved sooner. Since this is already taken almost all afternoon for EU players can we expect an increase in the CXP event by a day?
We of the EU player base are at the bottom of their care list. Their priority is the U.S. player base; I expect they will have the game back up and running by 6pm-7pm EST (which is 11pm-midnight BST) so anyone in Britain who planned a raid night or group anything is effed. Players elsewhere in Europe have probably already given up.
All we will get is a "thank you for your patience" even though this has removed game time for us twice this week by patches going wrong.
More Story/Quests With Our Original Companions Please
Quinnmancer Security Chief Quinn Thread Theronmancer
Magical Clicky Link

KrizDaWiz
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #736
Throwing a pound of meat in a tank full of starving sharks is shameful bioware.
Download the instrumental album "The Sith Code" by Darth Krazer (me) TODAY!
http://www.datpiff.com/Darth-Krazer-...pe.595107.html

shippper
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #737
still not working??
i said DEVs - *********** testing your ****** update BEFORE it go live.

NutzFury
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #738
If your going to make it rain, you should probably drop codes multiple times. Having only once chance and missing is worse than having 10 chances.

slartie
08.31.2017 , 01:14 PM | #739
So, yeah. I just resubbed to the game today, because I thought to mysel: I never play WoW anymore, and I love SW:TOR. Well I guess my first day of my new sub is out the window.

jsharker
08.31.2017 , 01:15 PM | #740
Yes, sadly we in the EU are merely small fry in the eyes of the great serpent of Zildrog
-------------------
O'do Barsen'thor
The Hidden Nexus