Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Mission Rewards

MidnightTrooper
08.31.2017 , 12:15 AM | #1
Rewards should offer a little more variety after doing heroic missions. I keep getting the same rewards over & over on each world. For example on Nar Shaddaa I did all eight heroic missions & of the sixteen prizes from the eight missions, I received 6 pairs of gloves, 3 relics, 2 implants, 2 ear pieces, 2 pair of pants, & 1 helmet

There was no belt, no bracers, no boots, & no chest armor & all of those mentioned above that I did get were no better that what I got from the last planets heroic missions.

While I did get XP & credits, the heroic mission rewards were just a waste of time. I think the gear needs to improve from planet to planet & if you have sixteen rewards from eight bundles, six of them should not be the exact same thing.

merovejec
08.31.2017 , 12:52 AM | #2
RNG is exciting
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

SteveTheCynic
08.31.2017 , 03:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MidnightTrooper View Post
Rewards should offer a little more variety after doing heroic missions. I keep getting the same rewards over & over on each world. For example on Nar Shaddaa I did all eight heroic missions & of the sixteen prizes from the eight missions, I received 6 pairs of gloves, 3 relics, 2 implants, 2 ear pieces, 2 pair of pants, & 1 helmet

There was no belt, no bracers, no boots, & no chest armor & all of those mentioned above that I did get were no better that what I got from the last planets heroic missions.

While I did get XP & credits, the heroic mission rewards were just a waste of time. I think the gear needs to improve from planet to planet & if you have sixteen rewards from eight bundles, six of them should not be the exact same thing.
The gear improves as your *level* improves. The names (Aftermarket, Toxic, Thermal, etc.) are indicative of the original planet that was meant for characters of your level (so Toxic in the mid-30s for Quesh, Thermal in the upper 30s and very low 40s for Hoth, etc.) Some of the bands are broader than others, of course, and the band for Dromund Kaas is notably large because DK was originally for players of levels 10-16.

As for the selection of gear slots, well, that's pretty normal, for this and other games.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

orangenee
08.31.2017 , 04:36 AM | #4
Yeah well once you get to level 60 and over you start getting nothing but alliance crates instead which can be exchanged for more useless crap, if you can be bothered with KotFE that is.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

mxdudek
08.31.2017 , 11:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MidnightTrooper View Post

Yeah, like Mero said, RNG. You will eventually get the pieces you need - leveling takes no time now and the gear you get in heroics will be useless once you reach 70 or even 60.

I just wish those heroics weren't so bloody easy, I feel like doing Voss heroics as level 60 in 3.0 was harder than it is now. If they were bit harder, then we could whine about RNG rewards
Filthy casual
7 Days Of Premium