Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.4a

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
08.31.2017 , 10:04 AM | #41 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is actively investigating what happened with 5.4a, obviously the issues prevalent in the patch are not good. We are going to remain down until we can figure out the issue and address it. My early expectation is that this will not be a quick process, but I do not currently have an ETA. I will keep you apprised of updates as I get them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Neo_Psy
08.31.2017 , 10:05 AM | #42
I suppose I picked a bad time to log in, get in game and see the server is shutting down in 15 mins. How long will the servers be down for?
Use my referral link for free goodies in game and 7 free extra days on your subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/qbYQJC

Thank you!

supertimtaf
08.31.2017 , 10:06 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team is actively investigating what happened with 5.4a, obviously the issues prevalent in the patch are not good. We are going to remain down until we can figure out the issue and address it. My early expectation is that this will not be a quick process, but I do not currently have an ETA. I will keep you apprised of updates as I get them.

-eric
Wouldn't be it better if you made everyone rollback to 5.4 while the team is searching where they missed a line somewhere in the code ? This way people wouldn't get so upset.
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

DarthPrimus
08.31.2017 , 10:06 AM | #44
Honestly, I'm actually pretty well entertained just reading some of the comments her for now.

Something I saw on another thread.

GU 5.0: "Nobody will ever beat my record for the most bugs in one patch!"
GU 5.4a: "Here, hold my beer..."
"A person who knows everything can never learn anything."

Referral link? Why yes, I have one of those right HERE for you.

DieAlteHexe
08.31.2017 , 10:06 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
Wouldn't be it better if you made everyone rollback to 5.4 while the team is searching where they missed a line somewhere in the code ? This way people wouldn't get so upset.
I like this idea. Would be grand if they could do that but somehow...I'm not expecting it.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

xordevoreaux
08.31.2017 , 10:07 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthPrimus View Post
Honestly, I'm actually pretty well entertained just reading some of the comments her for now.

Something I saw on another thread.

GU 5.0: "Nobody will ever beat my record for the most bugs in one patch!"
GU 5.4a: "Here, hold my beer..."
^^Ha!
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Neo_Psy
08.31.2017 , 10:07 AM | #47
Hey folks,

-eric
Oh there is my answer. Damn it. I was looking forward to playing some this evening. Hope you fix the problems soon.
Use my referral link for free goodies in game and 7 free extra days on your subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/qbYQJC

Thank you!

Mubrak
08.31.2017 , 10:08 AM | #48
Hey folks,

-eric
So real life for the rest of the day? Heard it's pretty well populated too...Lots of CXP?
Well, at least nobody can get the new stronghold without grinding the Flashpoint
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

bdatt
08.31.2017 , 10:09 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Alderonek View Post
You dont do Iokath, thats the only way how to enjoy it
The only thing I didn't enjoy was the significant cost in both credits and shards to do the missions. Maybe a one-time grind to unlock would have been fine, but having to buy the stuff every time was too much for me personally.

Dread_Bone
08.31.2017 , 10:10 AM | #50
Well, there goes my day off...