Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Logging in proplem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jerqa
08.29.2017 , 11:37 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by phantomsentinal View Post
Is anyone else having login issues on swtor today or just me?

It says "The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the lastest updates on the status of this service"

But I cant see anyone else having the proplem
Same thing happening to me right now. 1:38pm eastern
Click here and get a free 7 day subscription, a bundle pack for each character and a free transfer!
Rules & Information

DieAlteHexe
08.29.2017 , 11:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
What if.....

Crisis On Umbara was Bioware's last chance to save the game...

...and they failed.

Have EA just pulled the plugs?

All The Best
Bit OTT, this. I highly doubt it.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'm not Spartacus.

Xandraius
08.29.2017 , 11:40 AM | #13
Also, my CC shows as zero. Which tells me they are having an issue with accounts/ authentication.
I can not log into my account page (tried several browsers on several computers, using different ISP connections, same result). So hey Bioware, if you KNOW you have an issue with login servers and account info, could you do us a favor please and update us? We ARE sort of the reason you are employed. So what is up with the authentication servers and the setup in general?

xordevoreaux
08.29.2017 , 11:40 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Xandraius View Post
Also, my CC shows as zero. Which tells me they are having an issue with accounts/ authentication.
I can not log into my account page (tried several browsers on several computers, using different ISP connections, same result). So hey Bioware, if you KNOW you have an issue with login servers and account info, could you do us a favor please and update us? We ARE sort of the reason you are employed. So what is up with the authentication servers and the setup in general?
twitter says they're looking into it, according to another thread
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

EricMusco
08.29.2017 , 11:41 AM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are aware of the login issues and are working with our partners to resolve them ASAP. I will pass on more info as I have it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sarova
08.29.2017 , 11:45 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are aware of the login issues and are working with our partners to resolve them ASAP. I will pass on more info as I have it.

-eric
/thumbs up. At least we know we haven't been forgotten, since the login in failure screen says to check the forums. I really hope your partners aren't under 5 feet of water...
More Story/Quests With Our Original Companions Please
Quinnmancer Security Chief Quinn Thread Theronmancer
Magical Clicky Link

EricMusco
08.29.2017 , 11:45 AM | #17 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

Quick note for those of you who are already in-game. You may see your Cartel Coins listed as 0. This is a side effect of the login issue, your coins are fine and the balance will show properly once we resolve the issue.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

orangenee
08.29.2017 , 11:52 AM | #18
That's something at least. Can't be losing my coinage......that I didn't pay for at all.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

vadess
08.29.2017 , 11:53 AM | #19
Guess this thread answers my question. Thanks for giving us the heads up, Eric.

AscendingSky
08.29.2017 , 11:54 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
I sincerely hope you extend the current double XP/CXP/Valor event, since due to technical issues out of players' control they can't actually benefit from it at present.
#RemoveRNG
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!