Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Umbara Stronghold

Thaladan
07.29.2017 , 04:53 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
I did say "functional". The Manaan hook is not a good one. You can't get to it. You can't convert it to other hook layouts, because then you can't see the hooks to click and use them. You can't see the bottom of the decoration you place in the hook.

So yes, it has one, a ridiculously poorly designed one. Even worse than the Nar Shaddaa one, which you can only reach by leaping off a taxi with rocket boots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUICNT7aINQ
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

casirabit
07.29.2017 , 07:13 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaladan View Post
Thats not going to work for everyone if they don't have those type of decorations and especially if they care about how their stronghold looks.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Xina_LA
07.29.2017 , 09:24 PM | #23
I have to admit, that was extremely clever. Of course, as horrible as I am at jumping games, I could spend a month trying to leap up there and never make it. Still, it's impressive to see someone else do it. It doesn't make the hook functional, it just makes you insanely good at navigating game space.

I didn't realize there was a hook on TOP of the arch, where the prefab droid was located. I'll have to take a look at that.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

MissilyMilcasia
07.30.2017 , 10:41 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by EHKodiak View Post
You know Manaan has one right?
2/6 strongholds have functional starship hooks. Technically, Manaan shouldn't have it either. You can't land your ship on Manaan, you shuttle to the surface. Besides, the selkath have always been extremely particular about where people land.

I'd rather them actually fix poor hook placement, lighting issues, and some of the more trivial features than redesign the starship hook which would only complicate an already weird stronghold to decorate.
Maxiono Lightcrest (Scoundrel Healer)
Aisthesis, The Ebon Hawk

EHKodiak
08.01.2017 , 04:23 PM | #25
I only today found the underwater hooks outside!

LadyTargaryen
08.11.2017 , 12:46 PM | #26
All these people wanting that vailyn palace.. where arcann fought again yea... cool place, next time remember vailyn not to bomb it for killing the outlander so we can buy it
Balanced is a lie, there's only bolsters Through bolster it go broken Through broke it get unfair Through unfair it gets overpowered The game is bugged patch should fix pve gear being pvp best one

StarGazerElite
08.29.2017 , 07:02 AM | #27
After running the Crisis on Umbara in solo mode until I could do it in my sleep, I unlocked the area where you buy this stronghold. I was greatly disappointed to learn that in order to buy it I would have to deactivate one of my other 6 strongholds.

I must have missed that part in everything I saw about it online.

Oh well.