Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hoping the Devs and their families are safe

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Hoping the Devs and their families are safe
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lunafox
08.28.2017 , 12:56 PM | #11
A lovely thread and I agree with it. I hope everyone, the devs, their families, everyone who works for Bioware included, and of course players in the region are all safe. My thoughts are with all of you and I hope you'll all be safe and well. Take care. <3

Andryah
08.28.2017 , 01:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
A lovely thread and I agree with it. I hope everyone, the devs, their families, everyone who works for Bioware included, and of course players in the region are all safe. My thoughts are with all of you and I hope you'll all be safe and well. Take care. <3
^^ Very much agree.

This storm is unprecedented in terms of rainfall and post hurricane destruction.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

DarthDymond
08.28.2017 , 01:06 PM | #13
Agreed, hope the devs and their loved ones are all safe and taking care throughout.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Savej
08.28.2017 , 01:49 PM | #14
I too hope everyone's safe. But if some servers get damaged then you might as well just cut down the overhead and merge the data with the remaining ones.

CharlesBoyd
08.28.2017 , 02:06 PM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thank you so much for thinking of us! Fortunately, the impact here in Austin has been comparatively mild. Our friends, families, and players in Houston, Galveston, and elsewhere along the coast are much more heavily affected, so we hope that everyone will keep them in their thoughts and help out where they can.
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

kodrac
08.28.2017 , 02:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEnrique View Post
Yes stay safe! Even though you screw your player base all the best to you and your families and yours and their safety.
Ghettofabulous
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

PiiTarr
08.28.2017 , 02:17 PM | #17
I hope all of you and your families and friends are safe.

PiiTarr
08.28.2017 , 02:20 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthEnrique View Post
Yes stay safe! Even though you screw your player base all the best to you and your families and yours and their safety.
Some people have died. Some people's lives are still in danger. Some people have lost everything they own. You have no idea whether or not the employees at BW Austin have been affected by that, yet you take a swipe at them just the same because you're upset over a game?

supertimtaf
08.28.2017 , 02:41 PM | #19
Well, it's nice seeing how peoples get together in hard times.
Hope everybody's doing well on the other side of the ocean and that things will get better soon !
Eliadil - Deception Assassin The Red Eclipse

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

SourOrange
08.28.2017 , 02:41 PM | #20
It's easy to forget the people behind a game are real people with families and lives, but they are, and they deserve our respect. Real life is more important than anything else.

I hope everyone out there is okay and that if there is/was any threat that it subsides without any major incident. Take care guys.