Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tank looking for a guild

Astrotaz
07.25.2017 , 03:29 PM | #1
Hi,
I'm looking to join a guild (imperial) who run ops content.

Looking to learn, gear, have fun, can play regularly evenings EST.

Sith Assassin.

-Thx

valligurl
07.25.2017 , 07:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Astrotaz View Post
Hi,
I'm looking to join a guild (imperial) who run ops content.

Looking to learn, gear, have fun, can play regularly evenings EST.

Sith Assassin.

-Thx
<Your Companion> is recruiting on the Impside! We aim to help people thrive in the game! There are quite a few of us that would be more than willing to help you out with running ops, fps, etc. (: We run operations daily (also train hm operations once a week for those that sign up) and all our events can be seen on our website here: http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/
In-game write /cjoin urcomp and ask someone to invite you to the guild or whisper Lglowheart, Radley-walters, R'zin, Malocath or Fler (alt Bellasiel) for an invite. (:
Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Referrel Link

Astrotaz
07.26.2017 , 08:44 AM | #3
Thanks -- just waiting to here back

TheRealMag
08.07.2017 , 07:31 AM | #4
If you are still looking for that raid team TAW would love to have you. We are actually a multi gaming community with over 2500 players over 30+ games. One of our raid teams the Womp Rats could use another member. Also there is a brand new raid group forming as of this week if you are interested in that. TAW also does a little bit of everything so i think you would like it here in TAW. Check out the recruitment forum here or check out our own website and apply there.

We would love to have you,
Jaydabrooke
JaydaBrooke
I heal stupid, because I can
TAW.NET

oxchilt
08.26.2017 , 01:06 PM | #5
The Vis Potiri is an virtual online Guild. We are a community of young adults, mature adults, and veteran gamers. We seek to make Vis Potiri Guild well known, successful, and a home to other gamers like ourselves. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships.

Look for us vispotiri.enjin.com or in game mail Oxchilt
Vis Potiri Usque Ad Mortem

October
08.27.2017 , 02:55 PM | #6
Hey, there! Still seeking a guild?

How about <Covenant of the Phoenix>? We're a family style community with deep roots in a variety of different games. We cater to a variety of different playstyles, be it casual or more hard core; PvP or PvE; as well as conquest and progression operations.

We have an active schedule of weekly events, as well as guild nights that take place every Monday evening.

We are one of the largest communities on the server, with guilds on both Republic and Empire, so if you are ever interested in checking out one or the other, you'll find a welcoming home and familiar group to play with.

As far as our guild's social impact, we have an active website in which you can visit and see all of our different chapters at cotp.info, as well as an active Mumble and an experimental Discord server.

If you're interested, feel free to register an account and apply for membership at cotp.info, or join our in game custom chat channel by typing "/cjoin cotp" into your chat box. The custom chat channel is available on both Republic and Empire, so feel free to join and ask an officer for an invite.

If we don't suit your tastes, then I do hope you find a home that fits you!

-- Sorcerer Supreme