Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

numerous new FP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

christian_bmx
08.25.2017 , 07:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thank you for the heads up on these. I am passing them on to the team. Let me know of any other issues you discover.

-eric
We are the QA / QC of bioware and we also pay them. We are so stupid...

kenyla-dee
08.25.2017 , 08:48 AM | #22
Tried to do the Master Mode Crisis on Umbara last night with 3 other friends but could not get all 4 of us into the same phase of the flashpoint. We are all geared at tier 3/4, we first tried to use Group Finder however only 3 of us made it into the phase, one person was not able to travel to area. We then tried disbanding the group, reforming, resetting the phase and walking in but still 1 person was not able to phase in. This also happened to another group of friends who were trying to in as well.

I was the only person of the group who had done the flashpoint in solo and vet modes so I was set as group leader just in case it was a weird issue but it didn't make a difference. The second attempt resulted in the other 3 phasing in together and I was in my own phase.

Also ran into the problem of killing the final boss in Veteran mode, dying to the adds and being respawned on the magically fixed train. The door at the end of the train was not showing up as something we could click to get off the train (and my tank just isn't strong enough to survive the jump off the high speed train ).

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Referral Link for free 7 day sub ---> http://www.swtor.com/r/nm8HTz

hesfalcon
08.25.2017 , 09:59 AM | #23
As to being stuck in a car with turret aggro,

Spoiler

Our group had to slash stuck several times. Stuck damaged my gear. Don't remember that ever happening. I had stealth but still had to stuck because of non-stealth team members. Ended up with 100K repair bill due to slash stuck. Is that intended??

Jesira
08.25.2017 , 11:30 AM | #24
I died after beating the final boss cause I had a mobs under the ground shooting at me, and it spawned me back on the train and I wasn't able to get off of it and loot the final boss -_-.
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.

berelinde
08.25.2017 , 11:59 AM | #25
Solo mode, Jedi Guardian: no problems, everything went fine. Did it 5 times.

Solo mode, Sniper:
- Tecnician Canni starts setting up turrets the instant he's attacked without any drop in health
- Turrets immediately spawn at all 6 points
- Turrets upgrade within seconds of spawning without Canni anywhere near them
- Canni still makes the circuit of the train car, but only loses immunity for about 2 seconds after fiddling with the last turret, which is already upgraded
- All 6 turrets respawn immediately every time Canni completes his circuit of the room, regardless of whether previous turrets are still up. All turrets spawn already upgraded and do full damage. Not an issue on solo mode, but it would be a problem in Veteran or Master Mode.
- Elli died fairly quickly, considering that the only one attacking her was Lana, but with such a small attack window on Canni, the fight went on way, way too long.
- After half an hour of whittling Canni down in the brief instant he loses his immunity, the entire fight reset. FOUR TIMES.
- [Edit] Canni reset at 15% each time. Is something supposed to happen here?
- After repeating this procedure 4 times, I decided to ignore the turrets and follow Canni around and wait for his tiny vulnerability window. It took a while, but it worked. I doubt ignoring the turrets in Veteran Mode or Master Mode is an option.

Needless to say, I won't be doing this on a ranged character again until this is fixed.

EricMusco
08.25.2017 , 03:25 PM | #26 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleDoom View Post
Group finder putting people in different instances is happening on veteren mode as well.
Hey folks,

Thank you for the heads up and all of the information on this issue. The team is looking into what is going on.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ludoviccb
08.25.2017 , 04:13 PM | #27
I'm almost completly in full 248 and the rest is 242 and I can't queue in the group finder. This is affecting my 2 imperial operative and one of my guildmate juggernauth, but I can queue no problem with my guardian tank.
Officer of Hob-Bit on the server The Shadowlands

This is a referal link and this is what you get from clicking it.

Transcendent
08.25.2017 , 04:26 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Let me know of any other issues you discover.
- Massive input lag / ability delays on train sections.
- Technician Canni fight seems more erratic than intended, the 25% trigger doesn't seem to even apply and he just goes on an immune / spawn and upgrade turret rampage in solo mode (seemingly at random). Similar to what is happening below (not had the fight reset on me thankfully). Also destroying the turrets in solo mode while they're being upgraded? Instantly spawns an upgraded turret, regardless of having destroyed the turret being upgraded by Canni.

Quote: Originally Posted by berelinde View Post
Solo mode
- Tecnician Canni starts setting up turrets the instant he's attacked without any drop in health
- Turrets immediately spawn at all 6 points
- Turrets upgrade within seconds of spawning without Canni anywhere near them
- Canni still makes the circuit of the train car, but only loses immunity for about 2 seconds after fiddling with the last turret, which is already upgraded
- All 6 turrets respawn immediately every time Canni completes his circuit of the room, regardless of whether previous turrets are still up. All turrets spawn already upgraded and do full damage. Not an issue on solo mode, but it would be a problem in Veteran or Master Mode.
- Alpha Slybex fight constantly resets if you don't stand in the specific initial fight area and get knocked back into the crashed train car.
- Alpha Slybex fight resets if you try to be cute and take the high ground as a ranged player (to avoid his attacks...) Doesn't work anyway, he jumps up to you and the fight.... resets.
- Alpha Slybex fight, randomly resets when he drops aggro.

Pretty bugged still, I'd hate to know what the bug was that caused this to be delayed by 2 days.... especially with these still left in.

Edit: Excellent.

- If your game crashes to desktop, and you rejoin the flashpoint after having cleared the train, you get put back onto the magically reappearing train to which there is no way off.
- Group finder also randomly places members of the group into different instances.
- A lot of instances where "you cannot see the target", even when standing right by them (on the train)
- If you die fighting the Alpha Slybex and haven't cleared the mobs leading up to it, you get respawned within the aggro radius of those mobs.

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

Marcus__
08.25.2017 , 07:20 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Pretty bugged still, I'd hate to know what the bug was that caused this to be delayed by 2 days.... especially with these still left in.
This is exactly what I was thinking while playing it. "good god, what state was this in on Tuesday?" kinda thing. Bugged up the ying-yang, well and truly. That and after 1 MM and 1 SM I have 35 recon data, 15 away from the weekly cap. It's almost as if bioware are screaming at me NOT to play it much. Or as someone else said, it's a wall for the SH as that too is horribly bugged.

Lol I did kinda enjoy the story though. Glass half full right?

tolaez
08.25.2017 , 09:32 PM | #30
There's still 16m phase bugs for ops too. Been around for a looooong time