Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Server Merge Please Begeren Colony

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Server Merge Please Begeren Colony
 

Justmeeeeeee's Avatar


Justmeeeeeee
06.08.2017 , 03:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by matthewdbear View Post
I don't see them doing a server merge, charging us cartiel coins to do transfers will make them more money.
If enough people ask for it then yes they will!

Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
06.21.2017 , 10:07 AM | #12
All we need is XServer queues.

Merge? Don't tell yourself it is ok because we will merge with some other RP server.

We will be merged INTO Harb.

The way merge works the DESTINATION (Harb) gets to keep their names, the SOURCE (us) have to name change.

That includes guilds.

Be carefull what you wish for.

Remkiie's Avatar


Remkiie
07.12.2017 , 05:54 PM | #13
No, no server merge please.

I like BC exactly because it's smaller and quieter. When I want to be around more people and do things then I just play on characters on other servers, but BC is my main because it doesn't feel super crowded.

AggrovatedIndian's Avatar


AggrovatedIndian
07.13.2017 , 11:33 PM | #14
Yes Please, have this happen, I will pay 1000$ for this to happen! PLZ

CeeBrown's Avatar


CeeBrown
08.25.2017 , 06:11 AM | #15
Just merge all the NA RP servers together, even Ebon Hawk has a light population most of the time these days.

Rielious's Avatar


Rielious
10.10.2017 , 08:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by matthewdbear View Post
I don't see them doing a server merge, charging us cartiel coins to do transfers will make them more money.
Server merges are possible, but I think the question is, would it help.? I have been moved twice on server merges due to the decline of people playing SWTOR from the beginning of Beta to now..

I would like to see the powers that be revive their loosing stand with fans world wide. Its a sad state when you log on and find a very small hand full of players on the station, when I have seen up to 300 people in the earlier days. The fact remains that dropping players is killing SWTOR; due to the content changes to the basic game play and unneeded class changes , rather it be OP a class or cutting their legs off at the knee so-to-speak.

SWTOR, needs a serious look at this sustaining issues.

BenduKundalini's Avatar


BenduKundalini
10.14.2017 , 10:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Rielious View Post
Server merges are possible, but I think the question is, would it help.? I have been moved twice on server merges due to the decline of people playing SWTOR from the beginning of Beta to now..

I would like to see the powers that be revive their loosing stand with fans world wide. Its a sad state when you log on and find a very small hand full of players on the station, when I have seen up to 300 people in the earlier days. The fact remains that dropping players is killing SWTOR; due to the content changes to the basic game play and unneeded class changes , rather it be OP a class or cutting their legs off at the knee so-to-speak.

SWTOR, needs a serious look at this sustaining issues.
Er, hello? Servers are finally merging next month. November 8.

It's true there isn't a sticky or anything about it...

Begeren and Bastion and Harbinger will become Satele Shan.

grandmasterxande's Avatar


grandmasterxande
10.18.2017 , 02:27 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
Er, hello? Servers are finally merging next month. November 8.

It's true there isn't a sticky or anything about it...

Begeren and Bastion and Harbinger will become Satele Shan.
Greetings!

Allow me to first introduce myself: I play Aristocra Shol'ori'chaf, a Chiss ambassador of the Chiss Ascendancy, and Moff Klovin, a Chiss Imperial Moff of the Sphere of Military Strategies (my RL name is Lando). I light of this upcoming update of the server merges, I recently sent a personal message to one of the Devs on petition to restructure the server merges to allow Begeren Colony to merge with the other RP servers, namely with "Star Forge". I am on the server Ebon Hawk and have long been a supporter of Begeren Colony merging with us. I am hoping the Devs will see my petition, but the possibility may be greater if more send their wishes and concerns on this matter than myself.

Mournblood's Avatar


Mournblood
10.19.2017 , 12:10 PM | #19
Please post a link to your petition, Xande.

OllyParker's Avatar


OllyParker
10.19.2017 , 07:41 PM | #20
I'm returning player this week. Definitely noticed the population difference. Hopefully the incoming server merge may allow for easier warzone queue popping as I ended up waiting 6hrs while I was cruising playing and got nothing xD