Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

numerous new FP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sythicuss
08.24.2017 , 09:41 AM | #1
Can't join story mode until solo is completed. Got engaged by Champion turrets on train, fell into train and could not get out of combat mode or advance the FP

Opiklo
08.24.2017 , 10:34 AM | #2
there are soooo many bugs...
mastermode we had problems getting into the same instance with a premade group...
then u have this 2 champion turrets u trigger when u go through the door... if not all go through at the same time u can stuck and go there again.... if u die at the last boss u should nnot go back to area start... u will end up on the train.. which should be wrecked... u cant press the door to get off so u are stuck there.. that mens no rewards....
i hoped when u fire irving things would get better.. but its worse...
to delay that thing fpor 2 days because of bugs and then throw it out like that is flat out ridiculous...

Kurwasorc
08.24.2017 , 11:39 AM | #3
Master mode:

1: we saw a marauder that wasn't in our team in our instance
2: cones/cleaves are all messed up
3: You get stuck, everywhere, really everywhere
4: Preformance when you are on the train is horrible
5: Bonus boss sometimes only get 1 stack if you kill both the adds
6: if you wipe on last boss from adds after you killed the boss, you can't get back to loot the boss because you spawn at the very start of the flashpoint(at the train where you enter the flashpoint) when you res, thus being blocked by story content that you can't click after the flashpoint is complete.

EricMusco
08.24.2017 , 04:30 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you for the heads up on these. I am passing them on to the team. Let me know of any other issues you discover.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DoubleDoom
08.24.2017 , 04:35 PM | #5
Group finder putting people in different instances is happening on veteren mode as well.

Kittybear
08.24.2017 , 04:55 PM | #6
i tried tanking master mode, but at the first boss the technician one shots my 248 geared assassin tank, as soon as i taunt the 2 bosses he one shots me with all my defense abilities up and then he just one shot the rest of the group.

MeNaCe-NZ
08.24.2017 , 05:02 PM | #7
Sounding like another resounding QC success from BWA.

Seriously ... do you people actually have a QC team? People should not be finding such obvious bugs so quickly after launch, it's actually ridiculous.

Sir-Zane
08.24.2017 , 05:26 PM | #8
Frankly, IMHO....potentially one of the most original in a long while. But, an epic fail. More per mob isn't fun, it's boring. And nerf the one shot kills in story mode. I only had that in the bonus boss, story mode. I beat the final one, but died after from the BS number of the rest of the adds. Sure, make it harder a bit, but not darn near impossible in any but a tank. Literally lagged so hard, due to sheer overwhelming numbers, I struggled on a healer due to lag spikes alone. And, I'm decently geared, as well as over-loaded on Memory etc. It's the FP, not MY gear. In game, nor IRL.

Deewe
08.24.2017 , 08:11 PM | #9
Releasing on last boss send players back on train without being able to come back and eventually loot
Missing a cutscene (traitor) in FP veteran mode
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

merovejec
08.25.2017 , 01:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kittybear View Post
i tried tanking master mode, but at the first boss the technician one shots my 248 geared assassin tank, as soon as i taunt the 2 bosses he one shots me with all my defense abilities up and then he just one shot the rest of the group.
Kite?
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040