Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gravestone Stronghold

Oshni
08.17.2017 , 09:03 AM | #1
We should be able to access the Gravestone and decorated it for ourselves. I don't know what the plan is for the Gravestone in the future, but being able to fly it around as a stronghold would be awesome!
Click this link for sweet rewards in swtor! http://www.swtor.com/r/83Swz9

IoNonSoEVero
08.17.2017 , 02:16 PM | #2
I actually really, really love this idea. Please suggest it in the Suggestion Box too, maybe?

There are already environments in the Gravestone that are interesting, too. In the last chapter of KOTET, you see that the Outlander is in what appears to be a bedroom that has been set up for them. There's a common area in the ship already with the repair droid, tables and a mailbox. And there's Lana's practice room with the Skytrooper parts. The player could set up a sparring droid in there.

EHKodiak
08.18.2017 , 12:16 PM | #3
Zero plan for the Gravestone. It seems like a completely underused resource. Also, the ship interiors aren't suitable for decorations, the corridors are too narrow and the rooms are too small.

LemonsForScience
08.18.2017 , 04:17 PM | #4
I have been saying this for a while on Harbinger and usually get met with agreement. There's a ton of the **** yet to be explored. Plus some of the decos seem almost made for it like the superweapon prototype. I really want a Gravestone SH too.