Ptach Where are thy Notes?

darthscotty

With a patch on Tuesday I feel it is time for Ptach the god of Patch Notes to give us the notes for said patch. Class changes, new flashpoint, various other things that are always in patches. Keep us informed Ptach or do we need to resort to ancient Egyptian sacrifices to get said notes?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord Ptach shall deliver on Monday, it is known...

-eric

Haha, well played.

But erm, what about those class balance changes we haven't seen anything about yet? Is that also for Lord Ptach?

Edited by Tsillah

• Dev Post
Haha, well played.

But erm, what about those class balance changes we haven't seen anything about yet? Is that also for Lord Ptach?

All of the Classes changes for 5.4 have been posted. Last one was Medicine / Sawbones which I posted this morning (which technically is a non-change I guess).

-eric

All of the Classes changes for 5.4 have been posted. Last one was Medicine / Sawbones which I posted this morning (which technically is a non-change I guess).

-eric

And the information regarding the new stronghold, you were supposed to get back with us regarding the information on the flashpoint and the cost regarding the flashpoint. Also a walkthrough would be nice considering Manaan.

Lord Ptach shall deliver on Monday, it is known...

-eric

Declaration: So it is written, so shall it be.

All hail Lord Ptach. All hail Lord Ptach. All hail Lord Ptach.

Pronouncement: Let any meatbag who dares question my master's ability to deliver the holy Patch Notes be shown the error of their ways by my hand!

-eric

Ahh I missed that one then. And they weren't changed? That's rather a disappointment I have to admit. My mains are sage/sorc healers and I've tried commando healing now. My healing output on my commando healer is significantly better with poorer gear and operatives/scoundrels are performing rather well by comparison as well. So much for balancing then.

Ahh I missed that one then. And they weren't changed? That's rather a disappointment I have to admit. My mains are sage/sorc healers and I've tried commando healing now. My healing output on my commando healer is significantly better with poorer gear and operatives/scoundrels are performing rather well by comparison as well. So much for balancing then.

Wasn't it so that they wanted to balance damage dealing first ?

With a patch on Tuesday I feel it is time for Ptach the god of Patch Notes to give us the notes for said patch. Class changes, new flashpoint, various other things that are always in patches. Keep us informed Ptach or do we need to resort to ancient Egyptian sacrifices to get said notes?

The sense of humor is strong in this one.

It is a blessed one.

Wasn't it so that they wanted to balance damage dealing first ?

But have studiously avoided buffing the worst performing DPS in the game Lighnin Sorc / TK Sage.

At this point I wouldn't trust them to balance a set of scales if all they had was two equal weights.

All The Best

So Commando/Mercenary DCDs still aren't going to get nerfhammered?

Yeah, can I get a 5000 word essay from the combat team saying why they think that's okay please?

How hard can it be to understand that they do not intend to touch anything but dps and hps with those patches? Im pretty sure you will find another nerfhammer smashed at mercs soon enough.

How hard can it be to understand that they do not intend to touch anything but dps and hps with those patches? Im pretty sure you will find another nerfhammer smashed at mercs soon enough.

I honestly thought they'd get that out of the way with 5.3. Evidently there's still some work to do on that front :(

Not to push too hard but when will you be fixing Lightning Sorcs , I am sure you know but their DPS really needs to be fixed , It is so noticably low that new players are noticing it almost instantly .

Yeah, but those "new players" probably still have more game-time with a Lightning Sorc / TK Sage than the people attempting this CLass Balance.

All The Best

Reading page One of this thread made me think of the holy writings in the back of the manual for Starflight, back in the day. (Yeah, I'm talking about the one that came on a pair of 360K floppy disks, just to show off my doddering ancientness.) I'm sure the Great Lord Google, or perhaps his Adversary Bing, can reveal them for you.

I'm ready for Lord Ptach's notes! But I know it's still early, if they're even in office yet.:rak_03:

They should get to work early to provide us with our notes. We're important.......very, very important.

That and I want to get a good few hours moaning in before the actual thing hits.

They should get to work early to provide us with our notes. We're important.......very, very important.

That and I want to get a good few hours moaning in before the actual thing hits.

Don't push things around too much. They need their early dose of Donuts before writing / translating the patch notes.

Funny thing here is that people complains when patch notes aren't there yet, and after they complain after the patch note content. Maybe they shouldn't release it at all ? At least it would prevent people from being unhappy for it. :rak_02: