Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where is mako? SPOILERS for kotfe

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
where is mako? SPOILERS for kotfe

darhtlaci
08.11.2017 , 05:35 AM | #1
So guys im sure im not the only one who has been wondering, where the hell is our little mako? i love her so much, my bh is hearth broken that she has not returned ? i love fanfictions. so pls could you tell me some of your ideas why didnt she returned? and pls dont be a dick !!!
piece is a lie, there is only passion, thorugh passion i gain strenght, through strenght i gain power,
through power i gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, and the force shall set me free

Celise
08.12.2017 , 03:08 AM | #2
According to Torian, he left her on Carratos when he went with Mand'alor to Darvannis.

Also she left the bounty hunting business because she feels that everyone in her life she loved has been taken because of that business. she could be slicing freelance these days to make ends meet.

orangenee
08.12.2017 , 04:06 AM | #3
Hopefully she found herself in a Rancor pit with 3 very hungry Rancors in it and got eaten by the 3 very hungry Rancors.

Or maybe somebody got fed up of her inconsistencies and strapped her onto a proton torpedo.

Joking aside, I'd maybe find her more agreeable as a nice Bounty Hunter......mine is NOT a nice Bounty Hunter.

I say this not having run across Skadge yet who I hear is "Worst. Companion. Ever."
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Raynezazki
08.12.2017 , 04:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
According to Torian, he left her on Carratos when he went with Mand'alor to Darvannis.

Also she left the bounty hunting business because she feels that everyone in her life she loved has been taken because of that business. she could be slicing freelance these days to make ends meet.
That's...pretty depressing. I wish they could've at least stayed together. Got 2 for the price of one.

Shayddow
08.12.2017 , 10:23 PM | #5
My Mako is sitting in my Manaan Stronghold, along with all the other companions that Kotfe and Kotet "abandoned".
She and Akaavi go fishing while Kira and Ashara are meditating. Risha has become VERY good friends with the decorator, and Doc, Vector and Corso are playing sabaac to pass the time. Andronikos and Tanno Vik have gotten into a heated discussion with Zenith on the proper diet of the fishes and who should be fed to them....
Scourge and Khem Val have gotten into a debate on whether Tulak Horde was the best Sith Lord of all time....

(walks off whistling...)
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

darhtlaci
08.13.2017 , 08:26 AM | #6
LOL thx guys for the nice comments:-P
piece is a lie, there is only passion, thorugh passion i gain strenght, through strenght i gain power,
through power i gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, and the force shall set me free

Augsust
08.13.2017 , 12:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
My Mako is sitting in my Manaan Stronghold, along with all the other companions that Kotfe and Kotet "abandoned".
She and Akaavi go fishing while Kira and Ashara are meditating. Risha has become VERY good friends with the decorator, and Doc, Vector and Corso are playing sabaac to pass the time. Andronikos and Tanno Vik have gotten into a heated discussion with Zenith on the proper diet of the fishes and who should be fed to them....
Scourge and Khem Val have gotten into a debate on whether Tulak Horde was the best Sith Lord of all time....

(walks off whistling...)
Didn't Vik bite the dust on Asylum?
L E T U S R E A C H
The Augsust Legacy - The Ebon Hawk

Celise
08.13.2017 , 12:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Augsust View Post
Didn't Vik bite the dust on Asylum?
yes there is an option to kill him.

Augsust
08.13.2017 , 01:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
yes there is an option to kill him.
Even when I've chosen not to, I never detected any implication that he escaped.
L E T U S R E A C H
The Augsust Legacy - The Ebon Hawk

Keta
08.13.2017 , 09:46 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Augsust View Post
Even when I've chosen not to, I never detected any implication that he escaped.
It was Vik, it never occurred to anyone to ask if he was still alive. When he comes back he's going to be quite peeved.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.