Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can We Get A Hoth Stronghold?

CorruptTrooper
08.06.2017 , 06:47 AM | #1
I love snowy areas and I feel like the mountains on Hoth would be a great location for a stronghold. It would be a really cool location and could allow for some interesting setups and layouts, such as a hangar under the mountains. Anyone else agree?

Ylliarus
08.06.2017 , 07:38 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CorruptTrooper View Post
I love snowy areas and I feel like the mountains on Hoth would be a great location for a stronghold. It would be a really cool location and could allow for some interesting setups and layouts, such as a hangar under the mountains. Anyone else agree?
I'd love to see this, like an outpost in the snowy wastes or a ruined temple built into a mountain and carved out of ice. Or maybe even something like the Chilling Death Spire? I'd be down for such a stronghold, really!
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

jedimasterkiwi
08.06.2017 , 07:58 AM | #3
I would prefer a tropical escape to Rishi! Tis the Pirate life for me lel
Ya boi Jedimasterkiwi
Refer a Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Hv7s8q
Gives you some goodies and 7 days FREE subscription for new players and returning subscribers, so its a win-win

xmarcusprimex
08.06.2017 , 08:16 AM | #4
While my top stronghold choice is for Rishi... Hoth would be my next. One caveat however... it can be the classic icy base as seen in Empire and swtor.. but I really want some aspects of the base to be sealed in and toasty warm.

Vanjenn
08.06.2017 , 11:01 AM | #5
I'd rather have ILUM for snowy mountain landscape, beautiful night sky, and the Gree visit.
Perhaps we could even see the Gree ship from the SH when they come.
Maybe the SH could even have a secret crystal cave to explore.
- -- ---> --> -> Welcome, Friend. <- <-- <--- -- -
& the force be with you!

xmarcusprimex
08.09.2017 , 02:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanjenn View Post
I'd rather have ILUM for snowy mountain landscape, beautiful night sky, and the Gree visit.
Perhaps we could even see the Gree ship from the SH when they come.
Maybe the SH could even have a secret crystal cave to explore.
It could even be Ilum during the day time as apposed to night for a difference. :P