Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FPS problems please help!!

Kous_Kous
12.30.2011 , 01:24 AM | #1
I'm having trouble with fps. The most i get at times is like 3-5. I've looked up abunch of different methods on the internet on how to get more FPS but nothing seems to work. Any tips are greatly appreciated

ZURDLOL
12.30.2011 , 02:32 AM | #2
This is a nice story, pal. Perhaps when you bother to post some specs it'll turn into something more.

Until then.

Obey_Cyrax
12.30.2011 , 02:54 AM | #3
Crtl+Alt+Delete and go to your processes and see if there is anything that you should not be running, thats the most help i can give without specs. best of luck lol

addmyster
12.30.2011 , 03:30 AM | #4
The best advice I can give is turn off your shadows. I had horrible FPS problems while traveling indoors but as soon as I realized you can turn your shadows off instead of just down to low my problems disappeared. I think that should help, at least it did in my case.

Kous_Kous
12.30.2011 , 04:10 AM | #5
Sorry guys but I'm not very tech savvy. All i know is that i have a dual core processor 2.16ghz,and 2.87gb of usable RAM. If none of that made sense I'm sorry. It's because I'm retarded.

Restepor
12.30.2011 , 08:51 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by addmyster View Post
The best advice I can give is turn off your shadows. I had horrible FPS problems while traveling indoors but as soon as I realized you can turn your shadows off instead of just down to low my problems disappeared. I think that should help, at least it did in my case.
Same thing for me, turn off the shadows and you should do fine. I went from 20 fps all the way up to 40-50.