Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Scheduled Maintenance - August

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
List of Scheduled Maintenance - August
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.31.2017 , 07:48 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Here are all of the scheduled maintenance for the month of August:
  • Tuesday, August 8th - Back-end maintenance, no patch
  • Tuesday, August 22nd - Game Update 5.4
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

EricMusco
07.31.2017 , 08:10 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Although not a maintenance, something to be aware of is a launcher patch which will occur this week. On Tuesday at 9AM Central we are going to deploy a patch to the SWTOR launcher. This will have no downtime and no effect on gameplay. It just means the first time you login after 9AM Tuesday your launcher will update.

No patch notes or anything for it as there are no changes, just some back-end stuff for the launcher. Again, there is no downtime or gameplay impact.

-eric

casirabit
07.31.2017 , 08:12 AM | #3
Thanks for the information.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

TUXs
07.31.2017 , 09:20 AM | #4
Thank you Mr. Musco!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

ImmortalLowlife
07.31.2017 , 11:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Here are all of the scheduled maintenance for the month of August:
  • Tuesday, August 8th - Back-end maintenance, no patch
  • Tuesday, August 22nd - Game Update 5.4
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Hey Eric, any idea when we'll get more info about what content is confirmed for 5.4? Maybe a dev twitch stream like y'all used to do?
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Nightblazer
07.31.2017 , 11:36 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Hey Eric, any idea when we'll get more info about what content is confirmed for 5.4? Maybe a dev twitch stream like y'all used to do?
I doubt it will be a stream, just a forum post. Streams take a lot and they have stated that unless there is a lot to talk about, demonstrations, information, etc that would work better in a stream then you more then likely won't see one. If there is one I would assume it would be stuff like next expansion info.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

EricMusco
07.31.2017 , 02:18 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Keith's post here talks quite a bit about specifics in 5.4: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=928103. Aside from that, I would like to start posting the specific class changes that are coming sometime this week if I can. Same of S8 rewards.

-eric

ivanhedgehog
07.31.2017 , 03:48 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Keith's post here talks quite a bit about specifics in 5.4: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=928103. Aside from that, I would like to start posting the specific class changes that are coming sometime this week if I can. Same of S8 rewards.

-eric
Will you be putting anything on the PTS this go around?

Trlance
08.01.2017 , 04:51 AM | #9
Any chance on Tuesday, August 22nd - Game Update 5.4 i can get bug fixed on uprising Trail and Error where i can't get to the last boss because door forever closed? I'd like to finish all uprisings before i will start War on Iokath on September.

Tsukito, Alliance Commander.

Picasso
08.01.2017 , 08:57 AM | #10
The launcher is not updating. it is just spinning......no perceivable download.
Have a nice day.