Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clarification on the end of the nightlife event?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Clarification on the end of the nightlife event?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

amona
07.25.2017 , 01:40 PM | #1
it says it ends in august , that could mean it ends the first, if that is the case i better spent some time on the event as i was bussy with the 2gcp event bc then it ends next week.

teclado
07.25.2017 , 01:56 PM | #2
The patch notes for 5.2.2 state: "The Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event is back through August!" That would mean that it ends at the completion of August 31. So you have another month.

Also, the NS Nightlife event news page says that it runs "all summer-long!" So that would reinforce the idea that it goes through August. Although technically the end of summer in the northern hemisphere is September 22nd.
SS
Malovo - Marauder

EricMusco
07.25.2017 , 03:22 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event will end with Game Update 5.4 on August 22nd. I will talk to the team about getting the website, etc updated.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ZionHalcyon
07.25.2017 , 03:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event will end with Game Update 5.4 on August 22nd. I will talk to the team about getting the website, etc updated.

Thanks!

-eric
A wild Musco appeared!

Rockula
07.25.2017 , 03:32 PM | #5
Any tips on getting myself a pig man?
2500 green tokens and still no luck :-(
Brian - cohost of The Bad Feeling Podcast
<Has A Bad Feeling> and <Loves Twi'Leks and Spice> guilds on Star Forge

casirabit
07.25.2017 , 03:50 PM | #6

Thanks!

-eric
Thanks Eric, that is what I figured, that it would end when the new patch hits.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Kamilynn
07.25.2017 , 08:34 PM | #7

Thanks!

-eric
Now if you could get the team to keep the Upcoming Events page updated every 2 weeks....

IntegrationArch
07.26.2017 , 12:28 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rockula View Post
Any tips on getting myself a pig man?
2500 green tokens and still no luck :-(
Piggy: first get smugglers' cooking and Feel Lucky, then play Kingpin, probably a maximum of 3 times for 2 min and Feeling Lucky runs out. Repeat. After that if you log in and log out it has resulted in more Pig for me on a few toons vs just playing 30 Kingpins. You have to feel lucky for the best pig chance.

SteveTheCynic
07.26.2017 , 03:12 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by IntegrationArch View Post
Piggy: first get smugglers' cooking and Feel Lucky, then play Kingpin, probably a maximum of 3 times for 2 min and Feeling Lucky runs out. Repeat. After that if you log in and log out it has resulted in more Pig for me on a few toons vs just playing 30 Kingpins. You have to feel lucky for the best pig chance.
Play "smuggler's" (green chips) until you have some (more than one!) kingpin chips, AND have the Feel Lucky buff. Switch to the kingpin machines and play until the first of these events:
* You run out of kingpin chips
* The buff expires
* The buff is cancelled by you winning something more than a replacement chip / pair of chips.

Then switch back to green chips. The last one is key: if you win back your chip, or you get two, the buff continues. If you win anything else, even just a certificate, you lose the buff.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Alec_Fortescue
07.26.2017 , 04:34 AM | #10
Could we get odds of getting the pig increased by the end of the event? I spent several million creds and didn;t get one. :{
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.