Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I've kept my promise

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TyonYlle
07.16.2017 , 03:23 AM | #11
Quote:
It's like 2:30am here in Texas, but I wanted to make sure you didn't keep asking until the end of time
Does this count as trolling? I'm not too sure, I think it might be.
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading

JattaGin
07.16.2017 , 05:14 AM | #12
Keith was seriously looking into it. However, you broke your part of the deal now, so you just lost your expensive animation sale. And it is 100% your own fault, because you couldn't keep quiet.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

Alec_Fortescue
07.16.2017 , 05:16 AM | #13
We need more details here, bud.

omaan
07.16.2017 , 05:21 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by fifteendollers View Post
Have you kept yours?

You can answer me now or I can keep asking until the end of time.
So you actually ate your cat? Good, good. Lets wait for Keith's answer

KeithKanneg
07.16.2017 , 12:26 PM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SavantDreadtech View Post
Sorry dude but this still comes under asking. So promise not kept as you claim. So Keith you are off the hook.
Doesn't this fall under the, "I can't help myssssssssssseeelf category?" I did say we would seriously look into it, and we actually think it'd be a fun change. Yet, allowing custom animations or VFX changes on characters is not as simple as it may sound. It's been added to our big list, but right now, it's not a high priority change. When that happens, will definitely let you know.

Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Tsillah
07.16.2017 , 12:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Doesn't this fall under the, "I can't help myssssssssssseeelf category?"
Keith---
Yes it does. It does indeed. I get that he wants it, but I agree there are more important things at the moment.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

Glzmo
07.16.2017 , 12:37 PM | #17
Doesn't this fall under the, "I can't help myssssssssssseeelf category?" I did say we would seriously look into it, and we actually think it'd be a fun change. Yet, allowing custom animations or VFX changes on characters is not as simple as it may sound. It's been added to our big list, but right now, it's not a high priority change. When that happens, will definitely let you know.

Keith---
You could look into the "Kick the Hutball" animation change mechanic that already exists (when the "kick the hutball" buff is enabled, it plays the kick instead of the throw animation when you toss the hutball - you would just need to make it a toggle instead of a time-limited buff), it could perhaps be adapted for this with relative ease (assuming someone is a skilled enough coder).
Maybe this could even allow you to re-implement Lightsaber stances the way the original devs envisioned them (since there are no stances anymore, you could re-implement them as cosmetic stances) where the animations would change depending on the stance used.

Pscyon
07.16.2017 , 01:15 PM | #18
Yet, allowing custom animations or VFX changes on characters is not as simple as it may sound.
So there's no hope for blue Force Lightning effects then :'(
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

IanArgent
07.16.2017 , 01:29 PM | #19

Keith---
That was still more information than I was expecting. Thanks for the feedback.
You want Things? Do some Work. Find me on Star Forge
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
that doesn't mean I want anyone else punished or shunned...we ALL matter.
Referral link - click it, or don't

WayOfTheWarriorx
07.16.2017 , 01:32 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TyonYlle View Post
Does this count as trolling? I'm not too sure, I think it might be.
That was funny shyt heh