Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queues on East Coast Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Queues on East Coast Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KeithKanneg
07.13.2017 , 10:39 PM | #21 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by ObscureEmpyre View Post
My guild was doing an EC HM run, and we were fighting Kephess when the server abruptly went offline. I demand compensation! I demand the next time we encounter that Kephess he be wearing a pink too-too just for comedic effect! Seriously, you guys should consider doing something like that for April Fools.
Or made up to look like Kai Zykken!

-Keith--
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Neoforcer
07.14.2017 , 07:45 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Or made up to look like Kai Zykken!

-Keith--
Here is what truly happened last night to the servers, This is coming from a reliable imperial journalist by the name of Kephess... They Let Eric Musco take over the server room to give the poor guy watching the servers a covfefe break. Eric Musco got possessed by the Evil Kephess who was actually possessed by Kai Zykken!. Well as the story goes all hell broke loose when Kai Zykken let his monkey lizard out of his cage. The monkey lizard started pulling out wires looking for Kai Zykken data pad. Before Eric Musco aka the Evil Kephess aka Kai Zykken could stop his monkey lizard broke the servers the rest of the story is history... Lesson of the day never trust a Wookie with a peg leg to help find an monkey lizard that stole a data pad.. Rotfl

Sorava
07.14.2017 , 11:39 AM | #23
JC has sabotaged itself again The Queueeee!

IntegrationArch
07.14.2017 , 11:49 AM | #24
Um. . .

IanArgent
07.14.2017 , 11:59 AM | #25
Guess the bandaid needs to be reinforced.
You want Things? Do some Work. Find me on Star Forge
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
that doesn't mean I want anyone else punished or shunned...we ALL matter.
Referral link - click it, or don't

btmart
07.14.2017 , 12:12 PM | #26
Yep same here

Tsillah
07.14.2017 , 12:19 PM | #27
It looks like Jedi Covenant was not playing nicely tonight. We've taken it offline and are reviewing what was happening. The other East Coast servers queues have cleared and appear to be operating normally. We'll keep you posted. Rough week...sorry about this everyone.

---Keith
It's unlikely, as the DB was clear before we took it down. But, if you did, PM me which character on Jedi Covenant and what you lost. I'll have it looked into and restored.
You know, I just wanted to pull these two comments out because to me they represent the type of communication I've been hoping for, for all these years.

Keith, thanks. Just thanks.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

elspethfire
07.14.2017 , 12:19 PM | #28
Hello

Just so u know its 11:18 am on the west coast and i tried to log into the JC server and well there is still a que things going on i was 181 but i have other friends who are still trying to get into that server and yeah been waiting for while just thought u would like to know that u haven't resolved the JC server queing at all

Kristobole
07.14.2017 , 12:20 PM | #29
I guess JC is down again, huh? Was on playing fine, then switching toons I got kicked and now I've been in que for almost an hour. An update would be appreciated. Thanks.

DieAlteHexe
07.14.2017 , 12:22 PM | #30
Here we go again. Even I'm starting to get a wee bit cranky about this.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --