Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: July 13th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: July 13th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.12.2017 , 04:01 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, July 13th in order to apply Game Update 5.3a. Note that we are still actively testing this patch to ensure the fixes are working properly. We will let you know if maintenance timing changes.

Details:
DATE: 13 July 2017
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PDT (1300 - 1500 GMT)
VERSION: 5.3a

Patch Notes will be available here on Thursday. The currently planned changes are:
  • Operations fixed in Group Finder.
  • Crew Skills once again giving Influence.
  • Adjusting Prototype Missile Silos and Grenadiership cooldown/damage.
  • The currently unavailable decos which are showing incorrect sources (such as the Manaan bundle) being removed from the Decorations UI.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LordTurin
07.12.2017 , 04:10 PM | #2
Thanks for the update Eric. Will Gods of the Machine be the day's operation? I ask because if it is you will probably get a lot of reports on it still being broken since everyone will be locked out by then...
Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Isilout - Commando
A day may come, when BW forces us to learn IO. But it is not this day!
This day, we Arsenal! - Aragorn, Return of the King
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

sam-marc
07.12.2017 , 04:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, July 13th in order to apply Game Update 5.3a. Note that we are still actively testing this patch to ensure the fixes are working properly. We will let you know if maintenance timing changes.

Details:

Patch Notes will be available here on Thursday. The currently planned changes are:
  • Adjusting Prototype Missile Silos and Genadiership cooldown/damage.
  • The currently unavailable decos which are showing incorrect sources (such as the Manaan bundle) being removed from the Decorations UI.

-eric
I feel like a lot of things are going wrong due to pushing out content on your new basis. Releasing new bosses every other month / FP / SH blah blah... Especially all these sudden typos too.

Care to comment? Are things being rushed or are you aware of these things before they go live?
My name is Sam, I run the channel SWTOR Central.
A SWTOR dedicated YouTube channel here to provide you with helpful guides, bad PvP matches and much more. Visit at your own risk.... Seriously though, click this link. I know you want to. www.youtube.com/swtorcentral

MotherCrusher
07.12.2017 , 04:25 PM | #4
these maintenances make me wish i lived in the US.
nothing about legacy stuff i assume?
http://www.swtor.com/r/yh6KMd <- click for 7 days of free sub and other goodies!

Anzel
07.12.2017 , 04:41 PM | #5
What about all the random/naked companions that keep showing up in my new stronghold? Tell them to start paying rent or ****!
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

MissilyMilcasia
07.12.2017 , 04:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

Details:

• Adjusting Prototype Missile Silos and Genadiership cooldown/damage.

-eric
And still no one has commented on the nexu cartel market miscommunication. Did you guys screw it up? Did you mean to say the companion and not the mount?

It's been a full 24 hours and you're still advertising the mount and the companion is for sale?

Like, I don't get it. All we want is to know what the deal is. It's not rocket science.
Maxiono Lightcrest (Scoundrel Healer)
Aisthesis, The Ebon Hawk

Anzel
07.12.2017 , 04:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MissilyMilcasia View Post
And still no one has commented on the nexu cartel market miscommunication. Did you guys screw it up? Did you mean to say the companion and not the mount?

It's been a full 24 hours and you're still advertising the mount and the companion is for sale?

Like, I don't get it. All we want is to know what the deal is. It's not rocket science.
Hey, is this true??? I was just about to buy it. DOH!
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Chryptyk
07.12.2017 , 05:02 PM | #8
What will be the ops scheduled be for the rest of the week? Will you pick back up where you left off friday, start with machine gods (in which case many of us have toons already locked out), or start at where it was supposed to be for tomorrow, which I believe was EV.

MotherCrusher
07.12.2017 , 05:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
What about all the random/naked companions that keep showing up in my new stronghold? Tell them to start paying rent or ****!
old bug that happens in EVERY stronghold. i had it several times. i had players bleed into my FP phases too. just pointing out (the other players also seen me)
http://www.swtor.com/r/yh6KMd <- click for 7 days of free sub and other goodies!

MotherCrusher
07.12.2017 , 05:19 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MissilyMilcasia View Post

it seems they will fix this, eric replied in other thread