Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Achievements

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Peiper-kgr-gd
07.12.2017 , 09:08 AM | #51
same here !

Server: Harbinger
Faction: Empire
Toon: Tyra Dark
Guild: Blřod Bath and Beyond
Planet: Rishi

Server: T3-M4
Faction: Republic
Toon: Tyara Jané
Guild: The Big Jedi Theory
Planet: Yavin 4

Everyone in our guild is affected.

JediJoy
07.12.2017 , 11:14 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I'll send this on for investigation. If you experienced this as well, definitely let me know the planet, faction, and server (as many of you already have done, cause you're awesome).

-eric
Server: Jung Ma
Guild: Scrub Nation
Faction: Imperial

Update: I have just now heard from 3 different guild members who say that when they sent in a ticket, the response was that we ended up in second place. How can this be possible? We logged off Sunday night with a 890,830 lead in conquest points. Logging on Monday, confirmed these exact numbers. A couple members got the title and achievement the second they logged on Tue afternoon while another one got it after he sent in a ticket and the admin confirmed it. When you go to Yavin 4 on the Jung Ma server, it clearly states that it belongs to Scrub Nation. Even an outside conquest tracker shows Scrub Nation in first place. I understand this may not mean much to some of you, but this is something we have been working extra hard to achieve for a long time. Please please please look into this and fix it for my whole guild.

Thank you!

Kamilynn
07.12.2017 , 11:43 AM | #53
Seems like my conquest hasn't reset, as my craft war supplies didn't reset or didn't grant me points for this week and the Ilum: rampage didn't grant me points for my kills while doing Gree event quests.

Server: TEH
Toon: Khayliah

gelufett
07.12.2017 , 11:56 AM | #54
Toon name: darkbeeb
Server: jung ma
Scrub nation won conquest of yavin4 by almost 900000 points and no title. Alot of players who submittes tickets were told we came second. Resolve this soon please. I capped personally with over 106 thousand points.

Xiaxe
07.12.2017 , 12:33 PM | #55
Name: Mrpiklez
Guild: Scrub Nation
Server: Jung Ma

I'm missing a Conqeror of Yavin IV title, even though our guild won Yavin IV. I'm standing on Yavin IV right now and it says Scrub Nation owns the planet......But according to support staff, we came in 2nd? Here is the response I got:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mrpiklez,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your missing Conqueror achievement.

My name's XXXXX - how're you today?

While there is indeed an issue with the rewards system at present, it would appear you did not receive this title because Scrub Nation placed in second on the Leaderboards last week, not first.

The issues with Group Finder are being investigated; this has been discussed on our DevTracker on swtor.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

I hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Regards,

XXXXX
Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We beat Sesame Street 2,055,165 to 1,164,830 (with Umbrella Corporation in 3rd with 11,600 points). Whatever they did on the back end to prepare for this latest patch has broken a LOT. Thanks Bioware for wasting a lot of people's times trying to make 'improvements.' This better get fixed. Not just, "oh here is a pet that has the color scheme changed slightly, and we called it something else."

You know the game isn't going in a good direction when every few months I think about canceling my sub. If it wasn't for my guild I probably would have by now. You're hanging on by a thread Bioware. Get your Sh*t together!

Moganas
07.12.2017 , 01:57 PM | #56
Toon: Obarias
Server: Jar'kai Sword
Faction: Republic
Planet: Oricon
Guild: <The Twelve Parsecs>

Got guild rewards, but no achievement.

UlaVii
07.12.2017 , 02:16 PM | #57
I'll send this on for investigation. If you experienced this as well, definitely let me know the planet, faction, and server (as many of you already have done, cause you're awesome).

-eric
Clearly this problem affects people in many guilds on many servers. So after all these replies and the numerous in-game tickets that have been submitted is there any progress on granting the achievements and titles properly or are you only going to give them to those that submit tickets? We could use some feedback here please.

EricMusco
07.12.2017 , 03:52 PM | #58 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

If you ran into issues with Conquests from this past week, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sumlina
07.12.2017 , 04:19 PM | #59

-eric
My guild on imperial side of Jung Ma stayed up till the last minute to make sure we won rishi and several members have filled out tickets and the response from customer service is that we lost we didn't. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...37/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...00/unknown.png

So none of us are able to receive our achievement. This is not the first time this has happened with conquest being broken. With easier planets I've been less serious about it because they come up more often but rishi only comes up once every six months. This is ridiculous. I went through the same thing over not recieving ranked rewards last season and over grey helix components not being granted. Once I was literally locked out of xeno hm and a customer service representative told me that I hadn't completed it. Something needs to change. I'm tired of having to fight for achievements I complete and loot that doesn't drop properly.

UlaVii
07.12.2017 , 04:20 PM | #60
Hey folks,

If you ran into issues with Conquests from this past week, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

-eric
Thanks for getting back to us, I'll double up my efforts to get guild members to submit tickets as a lot were waiting to see if a global fix was applied.