Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Items Missing from Deepwater Essentials Bundle?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Items Missing from Deepwater Essentials Bundle?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JediBoadicea
07.11.2017 , 11:56 AM | #1
The following decorations are in the decos UI and noted as being from the Deepwater Essentials Bundle, but are not actually included in that bundle. Judging by the theme of these it appears that they certainly should have been. Will there be a second Manaan themed bundle being released? I would love to have all these decos!

Selkath Citizen (Red) / Personnel, Civilians
Selkath Guard / Personnel, Soldiers
Selkath Guard / Civic, Banners
Manaan: Fountain of Knowledge / Civic, Structures
Manaan: Fountain of Light / Civic, Structures
Royal Icqui Aquarium Exhibit / Civic, Structures
Aquarium: See Scalefish / Furniture, Arrangement
Manaan Service Droid / Personnel, Civilians

The following banner decos are also appearing today in the UI with a note saying they are part of the Deepwater Essentials Bundle, though most likely they're destined to come out from a different source? (And let me just say please do release these somewhere, we've been asking for them forever, so yaaaaaay!)

Banner: Corellian Senate (Hanging) / Civic, Banners
Banner: House Cortess (Hanging) / Civic, Banners
Banner: House Organa (Hanging) / Civic, Banners
Banner: House Panteer (Hanging) / Civic, Banners
Banner: House Teral (Hanging) / Civic, Banners

And though it isn't Deepwater Bundle related, I should note that the below three decos are suddenly appearing in the UI today with a note saying they are from the Dread Warlord Pack, however these were not initially included in that pack when it was released a couple weeks back. Unless these have been retroactively added to that pack's loot table with today's patch (I hope that's not the case, because I already bought all my hypercates TYVM!!!), I'm thinking they either need to be removed from the UI or have their source updated?

Iokath Battery Charger Technological, Computers
Iokath Throne Civic, Structures
Iokath Teleporter Technological, Machines

P.S. I'm seeing lots of interesting looking decos in the UI today from an (I assume upcoming) 'Armed Resistance Pack'. Please do keep these coming!

EricMusco
07.11.2017 , 02:13 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey!

Good catch on this. I checked into this with the team and it seems that the source information for the items you listed is incorrect across the board. The items that are in the Deepwater Essentials Bundle are only the items listed in the CM tooltip, which are:
  • 1 Manaan: Fountain of Tranquility
  • 1 News Kiosk: Most Wanted
  • 1 Large Aquarium
  • 1 Aquarium: Laa Scalefish
  • 1 Aquarium: Faa Scalefish
  • 1 Explorer Supplies Set
  • 1 Manaan: Lounge Set
  • 1 Manaan: Office Set
  • 1 Manaan Patio Set
  • 1 Manaan Floor Lamp
  • 1 Selkath Citizen: Lost
  • 1 Selkath Cyborg: Surly
  • 1 Selkath Officer: Patient
  • 4 Flag: Manaan (Hanging)
As a note, I included the actual item names in the list above. The CM tooltip has a couple of typos for the actual item names (which the team is aware of).

The Iokath items you listed below are similarly not found in the Dread Warlord Pack. All of the decos you listed below have not been released yet, their source information is incorrect.

We apologize for any confusion. Again, please refer to the tooltip in the Cartel Market for the Deepwater Essentials Bundle to see exactly what you are purchasing. Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rankyn
07.11.2017 , 02:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I checked into this with the team and it seems that the source information for the items you listed is incorrect across the board.
Can we expect the UI to be updated to show the proper source of these missing items?
It's pretty confusing when decoration interface tells you it comes from a particular source but the reality is quite different.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

Capella
07.11.2017 , 02:39 PM | #4
I have been wanting Organa, Teral, and Cortess banners forever so I can't wait for them to come in eventually! As a side note, prior Alderaan banners like Thul and Alde come in hanging banners and standing flag versions, so could we get those as well?
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

Xina_LA
07.11.2017 , 03:01 PM | #5
Looking at the item list in the Cartel Market tooltip and comparing to my inventory...
I am missing:
Selkath Citizen (Blue)
Selkath Cyborg
Selkath Officer

Here's the screenshot where they're promised: http://roll3d6.com/swtor/deepwater-bundle.jpg

So it seems that the Cartel Market tooltip is also incorrect.
--=# Decorating addict of Begeren Colony. #=--

scardera
07.11.2017 , 03:08 PM | #6
Hey!

Good catch on this. I checked into this with the team and it seems that the source information for the items you listed is incorrect across the board. The items that are in the Deepwater Essentials Bundle are only the items listed in the CM tooltip, which are:
  • 1 Manaan: Fountain of Tranquility
  • 1 News Kiosk: Most Wanted
  • 1 Large Aquarium
  • 1 Aquarium: Laa Scalefish
  • 1 Aquarium: Faa Scalefish
  • 1 Explorer Supplies Set
  • 1 Manaan: Lounge Set
  • 1 Manaan: Office Set
  • 1 Manaan Patio Set
  • 1 Manaan Floor Lamp
  • 4 Flag: Manaan (Hanging)
As a note, I included the actual item names in the list above. The CM tooltip has a couple of typos for the actual item names (which the team is aware of).

The Iokath items you listed below are similarly not found in the Dread Warlord Pack. All of the decos you listed below have not been released yet, their source information is incorrect.

We apologize for any confusion. Again, please refer to the tooltip in the Cartel Market for the Deepwater Essentials Bundle to see exactly what you are purchasing. Thanks everyone.

-eric
so its false advertissing then

JediBoadicea
07.11.2017 , 03:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Looking at the item list in the Cartel Market tooltip and comparing to my inventory...
I am missing:
Selkath Citizen (Blue)
Selkath Cyborg
Selkath Officer

Here's the screenshot where they're promised: http://roll3d6.com/swtor/deepwater-bundle.jpg

So it seems that the Cartel Market tooltip is also incorrect.
My guess would be that that's what Eric meant by this...

... and that those three personnel decos are actually these:

Just my guess, though!

HuaRya
07.11.2017 , 04:11 PM | #8
Guess they need to change the name to Shallowater Essentials Bundle.

Here's the genius part. Give them a stronghold where anything other than Manaan decos will look weird and out of place. Then sell no less than 3 different Manaan decoration packs at 1500 a piece. Brilliant.

Next they will let you populate the empty ocean with sea creatures in a "Sea Life" bundle for 2500.

MeNaCe-NZ
07.11.2017 , 04:13 PM | #9
Too much time messing with players crystal and tunings to actually QC the packs they're trying to sell to us for money. GG Cartel Market team, you manage to disappoint yet again.
MeNaCe ... Witch-hunter extraordinaire!
7 days free sub, Free Jumpstart Bundle, Free Preferred Friends Bundle: Click Here
If I've helped you in some way feel free to give it a click. For a full rundown on what you get check Here

scardera
07.11.2017 , 04:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HuaRya View Post
Guess they need to change the name to Shallowater Essentials Bundle.

Here's the genius part. Give them a stronghold where anything other than Manaan decos will look weird and out of place. Then sell no less than 3 different Manaan decoration packs at 1500 a piece. Brilliant.

Next they will let you populate the empty ocean with sea creatures in a "Sea Life" bundle for 2500.
LMAO dont give em ideas.....