Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa items still bound for guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Nar Shaddaa items still bound for guild
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

hightowermusic
07.11.2017 , 09:38 AM | #1
Items + Economy
The following Decorations from the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event can now be donated to a playerís Guild:
Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Blue)
Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Red)
Dynamic Underworld Ceiling Light (Yellow)
Gamblerís Bar
Gamblerís Mic Stand
Gamblerís Party Floor

I went and bought the floor and the mic stand. I opened my guild bank and proceeded to donate the items. All I get is the bold red words "Item Is Bound"

Kramnikae
07.11.2017 , 09:41 AM | #2
I get the same thing
"What? Me Worry?" ~Alfred E. Neuman

EricMusco
07.11.2017 , 09:44 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thank you for the reports, I will send it over to the team.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba
07.11.2017 , 09:50 AM | #4
Those items are meant to be donated via the "Purchase for Guild" button, this is working as intended so that you cannot sell the event rewards via credits. You cannot donate them via the guild bank.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

EricMusco
07.11.2017 , 09:55 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Those items are meant to be donated via the "Purchase for Guild" button, this is working as intended so that you cannot sell the event rewards via credits. You cannot donate them via the guild bank.
Good call Jerba! I misread the OP's post, what Jerba stated is correct. You need to donate the decos through the Stronghold Management Window.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Kramnikae
07.11.2017 , 09:57 AM | #6
Thank you
"What? Me Worry?" ~Alfred E. Neuman

hightowermusic
07.11.2017 , 10:06 AM | #7
ok...well that being better described in the patch notes would have been helpful. so now I cant return the 2 items I just bought for my golden tickets???

Xina_LA
07.11.2017 , 11:32 AM | #8
Yep, the post was confusing. You can "Purchase For Guild" but not donate.
I think ti's a bug that you can't donate them directly, as well as purchase for guild.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

JediBoadicea
07.11.2017 , 11:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Yep, the post was confusing. You can "Purchase For Guild" but not donate.
I think ti's a bug that you can't donate them directly, as well as purchase for guild.
I would guess that it's not a bug. In order to be able to physically donate, they would have to be BoE/unbound and I would assume it's very deliberate that they're BoL, specifically so that they can't be sold on the GTN. Making it so that you can only do the purchase for guild option opens it to guilds but still makes it so that it's a deco you initially have to earn for just yourself by playing the actual event.

Lirtoo
07.12.2017 , 11:28 AM | #10
I'm so happy, thanks for the information!