Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Maintenance: July 11th, 2017

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: July 11th, 2017
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
07.07.2017 , 03:11 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, July 11th in order to apply Game Update 5.3. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 11 July 2017
TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.3

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
07.07.2017 , 03:19 PM | #2
Any word on Tyth Master Mode? It was originally planned to arrive with the release of the second boss, but you have been quiet on it ever since. Has MM been cancelled, is it just delayed, or will you surprise us with it on Tuesday?

DarkLordSnake's Avatar


DarkLordSnake
07.07.2017 , 03:43 PM | #3
Usual time? Awesome!! Just.. don't forget to feed the Jawa's this time. BRING ON MANAAN! 😈
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
07.07.2017 , 03:50 PM | #4
I'm ready for manaan, assuming I turn this 180k into 2.5m by Tuesday.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Ylliarus's Avatar


Ylliarus
07.08.2017 , 05:47 AM | #5
Maybe some new customization options along the way with the patch? I'd love to see it listed in the patch notes on monday ^_^
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
07.10.2017 , 06:13 AM | #6
Ohhh the suspense!! Idk why I'm so eager to read the patch notes, but I am.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

Rasinator's Avatar


Rasinator
07.10.2017 , 06:26 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, July 11th in order to apply Game Update 5.3. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:
DATE: 11 July 2017
TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.3

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric & Devs,
Can you confirm if group finder and it showing next day Op will be restored? Also stealth rez is broken. Please address thanks!
Trent
Dragonstone Legacy (Star Forge)
Enter my link in browser. You get rewarded as well as I even as a sub player.
http://www.swtor.com/r/nxRKyW

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
07.10.2017 , 08:22 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Maybe some new customization options along the way with the patch? I'd love to see it listed in the patch notes on monday ^_^
Koth and Lana customization per their twitter page.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
07.10.2017 , 08:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I'm ready for manaan, assuming I turn this 180k into 2.5m by Tuesday.
I already have over 8 m so unlocking it all.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
07.10.2017 , 08:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
I already have over 8 m so unlocking it all.
I made it to 2.6m, i'll have the poor man's version of manaan for a while, but that's alright!!
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫