Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Stronghold tour videos here!


gromoner's Avatar


gromoner
05.09.2017 , 07:16 AM | #1
Post your SH videos and lest see who's is coolest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFhnFw2grDQ&t=339s

blackphantome's Avatar


blackphantome
05.09.2017 , 09:51 AM | #2
Hey! Would like to join. Which program did you use for recording that?
I did not steal your droid.

Wintersportverein Tatooine

Xina_LA's Avatar


Xina_LA
05.09.2017 , 01:39 PM | #3
Hey, that's pretty cool! I might give that a try. Hopefully people will post more, I love touring strongholds.

BTW, you'll want to remove the "&t=339s" part of your URL so that people will view the video from the start.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Jacewen's Avatar


Jacewen
06.30.2017 , 08:21 AM | #4
Here are a few that have been updated recently but you'll get the idea at least of each theme.

DK - my assassins stronghold. it is a chamber of deception. the entry room is a facade to fool the Eternal Empire. it's really a kill room. past that you will find the bottom floor is alliance neutral. czerka corp runs the production facility and produces warbots to compliment your resistance efforts against the Eternal Empire. The upper level is more sith oriented and only the darkest are permitted - all others will perish if they pursue entry. https://youtu.be/9Xb3ag4WsFU

Nar Shadda - my warriors place. the entry is for bounty requisition and turn in. why scour the galaxy when u can pay ppl to hunt for you? the upper levels include medical, R&R and vault room. Lower levels include the Traders Market where the jawas trade for resources. don't get hustled. Last room is imperial command with live space battle. https://youtu.be/VTFghgu4OZ4

Coruscant - Jedi theme. was going for elegance. this stronghold has recently gone under major renovations and is now very different - for the better. it is under a full jedi theme with rebel fighter pilots in the bay. regardless - you can see the theme idea in this video. the last 3 rooms in this video were conference rooms dedicated so each of the 3 factions could convene with a representative of the jedi order. https://youtu.be/HjIAFkKe4N4

Anyway - maybe you guys can get some ideas and if youd like to see them in game for a tour just hollar. they have been updated and are actually nicer now :/

Mewsy's Avatar


Mewsy
07.01.2017 , 03:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacewen View Post
Here are a few that have been updated recently but you'll get the idea at least of each theme.

DK - my assassins stronghold. it is a chamber of deception. the entry room is a facade to fool the Eternal Empire. it's really a kill room. past that you will find the bottom floor is alliance neutral. czerka corp runs the production facility and produces warbots to compliment your resistance efforts against the Eternal Empire. The upper level is more sith oriented and only the darkest are permitted - all others will perish if they pursue entry. https://youtu.be/9Xb3ag4WsFU

Nar Shadda - my warriors place. the entry is for bounty requisition and turn in. why scour the galaxy when u can pay ppl to hunt for you? the upper levels include medical, R&R and vault room. Lower levels include the Traders Market where the jawas trade for resources. don't get hustled. Last room is imperial command with live space battle. https://youtu.be/VTFghgu4OZ4

Coruscant - Jedi theme. was going for elegance. this stronghold has recently gone under major renovations and is now very different - for the better. it is under a full jedi theme with rebel fighter pilots in the bay. regardless - you can see the theme idea in this video. the last 3 rooms in this video were conference rooms dedicated so each of the 3 factions could convene with a representative of the jedi order. https://youtu.be/HjIAFkKe4N4

Anyway - maybe you guys can get some ideas and if youd like to see them in game for a tour just hollar. they have been updated and are actually nicer now :/
I really enjoyed watching those, you have great taste! It's always so interesting seeing how other people decorate their strongholds- you did a few things I never would have even considered! Some of my favorites included the DK foyer, the Jedi hallway, Jedi throne room, and Jedi library.

I'll try and upload a video walkthrough of my DK stronghold tomorrow, but for now here's a link to it on TORD. And here's a quick picture of my Yavin SH - aka "shove all my Zakuulan decos in there until we get a more appropriate sh for them".

Xina_LA's Avatar


Xina_LA
07.02.2017 , 09:34 AM | #6
Fantastic videos. Thank you for sharing them!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Mewsy's Avatar


Mewsy
07.03.2017 , 03:29 PM | #7
Did a brief tour video of my DK stronghold: https://youtu.be/2ywZBOCJQkk

Sorry for the windowed mode, I was too lazy to re-do it once I realized. Enjoy!

BenduKundalini's Avatar


BenduKundalini
07.04.2017 , 10:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mewsy View Post
Did a brief tour video of my DK stronghold: https://youtu.be/2ywZBOCJQkk

Sorry for the windowed mode, I was too lazy to re-do it once I realized. Enjoy!

Nice! What are the tall blue banners in the bedroom?

Also you can be windowed BUT full screen (I use that)

Mewsy's Avatar


Mewsy
07.04.2017 , 01:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
Nice! What are the tall blue banners in the bedroom?

Also you can be windowed BUT full screen (I use that)
Banner: Regal (Blue)

There is also a gold variant of them

BenduKundalini's Avatar


BenduKundalini
07.04.2017 , 03:14 PM | #10
I see! Thanks.