Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Defecting?

Lookingdaniel
12.30.2011 , 06:34 AM | #1
Hi,

I have created a bounty hunter because it is a class I have always liked to play.
But I want to join the rebellion.

I am therefore gathering light points, but is it possible to defect to the republic later in the game?

kalicokane
12.30.2011 , 06:38 AM | #2
In short, no.

darth_kodos
12.30.2011 , 06:41 AM | #3
plus the alliance doesnt come into existence for a few thousand years
i love lightsabers

Lookingdaniel
12.30.2011 , 06:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kalicokane View Post
In short, no.
What would the long version be?

Cichard
12.30.2011 , 06:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lookingdaniel View Post
What would the long version be?
In long version

no
Quote:
The order in which you will gain entry into EGA is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code. The earlier you burned your Pre-Order Code, the earlier you will be granted entry into EGA.

Rayla_Felana
12.30.2011 , 07:10 AM | #6
The closest to leaving the Empire you can get is joining the Mandalorians, although they are allies to the Empire anyway.

Karkais
12.30.2011 , 07:13 AM | #7
This is an game mechanic thing. Two factions, you cant hop over like that. Its likely to be that way for many years before Bioware even considers doing something about it.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Punkre
12.30.2011 , 07:20 AM | #8
Create a Trooper, use only options that a person joining the Republic as a Bounty Hunter would say.... Profit???
In your pants. I'm alluding to your priorities being in your pants. Like, your wiener or weird lady parts that no one understands because they're all tucked in. That's what I was going for. -Coyote