Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please can we get an official Conquest week schedule?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please can we get an official Conquest week schedule?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Allenaki
06.28.2017 , 05:02 AM | #11
Very good idea!!! Give us the schedule so we can have fun on crafting weeks and also ppl need to know when the conquest event they miss from their achievement list!!!

MagSul
06.28.2017 , 05:31 AM | #12
A schedule view-able from within the game would be fantastic!

UlaVii
06.28.2017 , 06:35 AM | #13
A wise birdy pointed out that Dulfy has updated her CQ schedule until the end of August with a note in bold near the top stating:

"Conquest Schedule provided by Bioware"

However, she did not list Iokath until this week's update so clearly her list can still be wrong (not Dulfy's fault).

Producers, if you can take the time to send Dulfy the list then can you spend 30 seconds to copy and paste it here for us as well so we don't have to rely on external websites for such information?

Pretty please

louisreis
06.28.2017 , 03:13 PM | #14
yeah the moment when you are expecting a invasion force crafting week and then you get a regular war supply week and have no preparation for it wotsoever... not cool. would be nice beeing 100% sure wot kind of week is comming to be abble to prepare instead of crafting attachments/cell crafts/assembly components non stop on the characters that arent crafting war supplies to feed the ones that are. 2h of sleep per night is not enough

Nightblazer
06.28.2017 , 03:16 PM | #15
I usually follow this one:

http://swtorcalendar.com/
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

DWho
06.28.2017 , 03:20 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by louisreis View Post
yeah the moment when you are expecting a invasion force crafting week and then you get a regular war supply week and have no preparation for it wotsoever... not cool. would be nice beeing 100% sure wot kind of week is comming to be abble to prepare instead of crafting attachments/cell crafts/assembly components non stop on the characters that arent crafting war supplies to feed the ones that are. 2h of sleep per night is not enough
I would actually disagree with this. There is too much pre-crafting going on already.

louisreis
06.28.2017 , 03:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DWho View Post
I would actually disagree with this. There is too much pre-crafting going on already.
pre-crafting is the name of the game^^ u can't expect to win a crafting battle if u aren't prepared. Unless u do all nighters, cause players on the guild u might be fighting will certainly will as it hapened last week for Iokath.

Only one more reason to have an official scheduel

EricMusco
06.28.2017 , 03:58 PM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by UlaVii View Post
In the past Eric Musco gave us a long list of the conquest weeks so we could plan activities for our guilds. Because of a lack of official communication since then, a lot of people were surprised at Iokath this week as they had been planning things based on "other" means of divining which conquests to expect.

Please can you provide an official list of the conquest weeks we can expect for the next few months, it will be a huge help. Thank you
I sure can!
  • July 4 - Revenge of the Revanites
  • July 11 - Relics of the Gree
  • July 18 - The Balance of Power
  • July 25 - Rakghoul Resurgence: Tatooine
  • Aug 1 - Titans of Industry
  • Aug 8 - Death Mark
  • Aug 15 - The Trade Emporium
  • Aug 22 - Relics of the Gree
  • Aug 29 - Flashpoint Havoc
  • Sep 5 - Rakghoul Resurgence: Corellia
  • Sep 12 - Plunder of Iokath
  • Sep 19 - Death Mark
  • Sep 26 - The Trade Emporium
I will make a note to post the next schedule in early September. Someone remind me if I forget to post it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DWho
06.28.2017 , 03:59 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by louisreis View Post
pre-crafting is the name of the game^^ u can't expect to win a crafting battle if u aren't prepared. Unless u do all nighters, cause players on the guild u might be fighting will certainly will as it hapened last week for Iokath.

Only one more reason to have an official scheduel
By pre-crafting, I meant having all of your crafters start crafting the items that yield conquest points on Monday just as you log off so that instantly on Tuesday you get Conquest points when you log on. pre-crafting the components you need the week before is fine.

louisreis
06.28.2017 , 04:03 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I sure can!
  • July 4 - Revenge of the Revanites
  • July 11 - Relics of the Gree
  • July 18 - The Balance of Power
  • July 25 - Rakghoul Resurgence: Tatooine
  • Aug 1 - Titans of Industry
  • Aug 8 - Death Mark
  • Aug 15 - The Trade Emporium
  • Aug 22 - Relics of the Gree
  • Aug 29 - Flashpoint Havoc
  • Sep 5 - Rakghoul Resurgence: Corellia
  • Sep 12 - Plunder of Iokath
  • Sep 19 - Death Mark
  • Sep 26 - The Trade Emporium
I will make a note to post the a few more weeks in early September. Someone remind me if I forget post it.

-eric
Thx Musco