Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Scheduled Maintenance - July

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
List of Scheduled Maintenance - July
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
06.28.2017 , 08:44 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Here are all of the scheduled maintenance for the month of July:
  • Tuesday, July 11th - Game Update 5.3
  • Tuesday, July 25th - Back-end maintenance, no patch
Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit
06.28.2017 , 08:55 AM | #2
Thanks Eric. Is there going to be a stream or something to talk about the new stronghold. Specifically where it is and how much it will cost?
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Nmyownworld
06.28.2017 , 10:21 AM | #3
Thanks for this information, Eric Musco.

Eshvara
06.28.2017 , 10:45 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Thanks Eric. Is there going to be a stream or something to talk about the new stronghold. Specifically where it is and how much it will cost?
I'd like this too, when will we see the new stream dream team together?
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

DarthYun
06.28.2017 , 10:58 AM | #5
What do we want? Legacy unassembled components!

When do we want them? With 5.3!

Seriously though, I feel like I can't play my maxed out tank and dps main anymore cause I'm at the 1000 cap and I hate it to have shells for other classes on those characters.

Atleast raise the cap pretty please!

casirabit
06.29.2017 , 08:49 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I'd like this too, when will we see the new stream dream team together?
Yes I would like to know this especially since we only have a few days before the patch is released and we also have a holiday coming up so we have less days, especially as today is Thursday and most places will be taking a long holiday weekend since next Tuesday is July 4, for this or at least some information in the forums would be nice. I sure hope they are not just going to release the stronghold without giving people a preview of it and knowing the price.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Sarova
06.29.2017 , 12:13 PM | #7
Are any companions returning in 5.3? Or after the Malavai Quinn/Elara Dorne fiasco have you nuked them from Orbit and are hoping we'll forget about them (never going to happen).

Also, how much for the Manaan stronghold (or rather, how many credits should I stop spending on GTN crap )?
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treats
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

MandFlurry
06.29.2017 , 11:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Yes I would like to know this especially since we only have a few days before the patch is released and we also have a holiday coming up so we have less days, especially as today is Thursday and most places will be taking a long holiday weekend since next Tuesday is July 4, for this or at least some information in the forums would be nice. I sure hope they are not just going to release the stronghold without giving people a preview of it and knowing the price.
I think a livestream is overdue myself. The whole community can ask some questions to and it can have better interaction. Just kick the Dumbo hecklers out is all.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

Eshvara
06.29.2017 , 11:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
I think a livestream is overdue myself. The whole community can ask some questions to and it can have better interaction. Just kick the Dumbo hecklers out is all.
Yeah!! So far we only got a hard blank on the subject from the Devs.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

casirabit
06.30.2017 , 04:49 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Yeah!! So far we only got a hard blank on the subject from the Devs.
I agree but it is looking like there isn't going to be a stream nor any answers to the questions regarding the stronghold.