Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Tooltips by TORCommunity

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
SWTOR Tooltips by TORCommunity

theITfactor
04.07.2015 , 11:02 PM | #1
With Torhead and Ask Mr. Robot shut down, we made a replacement database so the community can still embed SWTOR tooltips on their personal websites, blogs, guild pages, etc.

Instructions to enable them on your site can be found here: http://torcommunity.com/tooltips

Currently we support all Items and Schematics, and will be adding support for Missions, NPCs, and Abilities in the near future.

You can even use a special config setting to automatically find replace old embedded Torhead links with new TORCommunity ones! Just add "override": true to the configuration.

Here's an example page that uses the new tooltips and here's a screenshot of them in use.

You can find the links to embed the tooltips by searching the TORCommunity Items Database (Alpha).

Enjoy!
TORCommunity
The Music Legacy ~ Jedi Covenant
Hayward | Stardust | Fleetwood | Passion Pit | Phantogram | Ratatat | Gorillaz | Foxes | Girls | Miike Snow | Daft Punk

GOBGoat
04.14.2015 , 08:18 PM | #2
I tried to create an account on your site and never got the activation email. I then made another account with a different email address and user name but I didnt get an email for that one either. Checked the spam folder on both. I also looked on your site for a contact email but didnt see anything. Sorry if this is the wrong place or if you are not the right person but I couldnt find any other way to contact a site admin.

theITfactor
04.18.2015 , 01:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GOBGoat View Post
I tried to create an account on your site and never got the activation email. I then made another account with a different email address and user name but I didnt get an email for that one either. Checked the spam folder on both. I also looked on your site for a contact email but didnt see anything. Sorry if this is the wrong place or if you are not the right person but I couldnt find any other way to contact a site admin.
Try using an email address from a well-known email service like Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc.
TORCommunity
The Music Legacy ~ Jedi Covenant
Hayward | Stardust | Fleetwood | Passion Pit | Phantogram | Ratatat | Gorillaz | Foxes | Girls | Miike Snow | Daft Punk

chaharbagh
06.27.2017 , 03:29 PM | #4
torcommunity.com cannot be reached right now. Been waiting for hours.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4