Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Release date for 5.3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icykill_
06.27.2017 , 11:54 AM | #1
Hi Keith,

Do you have an actual release date in July for 5.3? We are only a few days away from July.
(I did a search but came up empty, so sorry if you've already posted this somewhere.)
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

TyonYlle
06.27.2017 , 11:58 AM | #2
Could question!

Hmm, wonder, has there been some sort of patterns with the other release dates?
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading

Icykill_
06.27.2017 , 12:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TyonYlle View Post
Could question!

Hmm, wonder, has there been some sort of patterns with the other release dates?
You tell me, I never pay attention, it's why I'm asking
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦

DarthDymond
06.27.2017 , 12:04 PM | #4
They haven't announced an official date, but given they haven't even shown a preview of the Stronghold supposedly being included in it yet, I would say the last Tuesday of the month - July 25 - is a pretty safe bet.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

EricMusco
06.27.2017 , 12:48 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I am working on getting the "July Scheduled Maintenance" sticky up either today or tomorrow, which will have the date for 5.3 in it. Spoiler alert, it's July 11th .

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarthDymond
06.27.2017 , 12:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I am working on getting the "July Scheduled Maintenance" sticky up either today or tomorrow, which will have the date for 5.3 in it. Spoiler alert, it's July 11th .

-eric
Wow, pleasantly surprised to be wrong on that - are we going to see any previews of the new Stronghold this week or next?
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

benmas
06.27.2017 , 01:05 PM | #7

-eric
when are we going to get this season 8 reward teaser info...teaser, its been "a couple of weeks"
waythuk/clortork/bencat/zibak/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/biggreenbeam/maseddheed/cyrenic/alr/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

TUXs
06.27.2017 , 01:05 PM | #8

-eric
Good to know Eric! Thank you!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Bristol
06.27.2017 , 01:11 PM | #9

-eric
No pre-patch public testing of the neutered Seer/Corruption Advanced Classes then I take it...
The Bristol Legacy
Referral Link

Icykill_
06.27.2017 , 01:17 PM | #10

-eric
Thanks Eric 😘
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦