Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want to refer a friend/random person, so I can get some of the rewards with them.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
I want to refer a friend/random person, so I can get some of the rewards with them.

easamisleh
02.03.2016 , 10:25 AM | #1
I want to refer a friend/random person, so I can get some of the rewards with them. I just don't know where I should ask that, plus, I wanna try to find someone who will Sub in 14 days so we can get the cartel coins bonus and speeder.
Thanks!

shepardm
05.31.2017 , 06:02 AM | #2
its a good system when its not abused both parties get good items ie one side gets cartel coins the other gets 7 days of free game time character transfer and in game pack bundle
click http://www.swtor.com/r/pLwDzw for free in game items 7 days free sub a character transfer and in game pack

TyonYlle
06.02.2017 , 04:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by shepardm View Post
its a good system when its not abused both parties get good items ie one side gets cartel coins the other gets 7 days of free game time character transfer and in game pack bundle
It isn't totally fair, because one party gets far more out of the system then the other. That is why it's best to pay people 1 mil creds for them to click the link.
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading

Kaveat
06.26.2017 , 11:41 AM | #4
That's if the service is even working. Largest problem with the program is that they really screwed us when they lowered the time that the referral clicker has to subscribe by from 30 days down to 14, meaning that if they got the order wrong and did their subscription before clicking the link, the referre is SOL. To add insult to injury, customer service never does anything about it, even if both sides put in tickets.
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!
No [Big Red Button] to push? OK, fine, you can click this one instead: [Referal Button]