Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Video || Smuggler: Just The [Flirts] Ep1

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Video || Smuggler: Just The [Flirts] Ep1

WelbyWars
06.06.2017 , 08:49 AM | #1
I am amazed at how much Voice acting is recorded into this game. I am almost spoiled by it now I expect ALL quests in all games to be fully voiced. And I realize I may be 5 years too late,..but hey,..I just got back,.it's all new to me still.

Anyways,..
I decided to play my character as an oblivious smooth-talker. Whenever a [Flirt] option is available, he HAS to choose it, no matter who disapproves or standing right next to him! Sorry, Risha!

I put a compilation together of all the funny Flirts and comebacks from the Smuggler story, which I am playing now and loving. It's just the Flirts,..no Story spoilers( maybe some out of context). And edited to some funky Smuggler music. I can see this needing about 5-6 episodes to cover all 3 chapters. 'Bout 6 min each.

Enjoy!

Smuggler: Just The [Flirts]

WelbyWars
06.11.2017 , 09:30 PM | #2
Got a new episode up #2

SWTOR Smuggler-Just The [Flirts] Ep.2

Pretty funny results being all flirty but I admit there were some real tough ones in there. I have a feeling I will end up a lonely man,..lol.

Such is the life of the dashing oblivious Smuggler.

enjoy

WelbyWars
06.19.2017 , 10:40 AM | #3
New episode up,..

Some Burly Man lov'in,...Sexy Bounty Hunter Akaavi [flirts] ,..and Nut kicking as only a smuggler can do!

SWTOR Smuggler-Just The [Flirts] Ep.3

enjoy!

WelbyWars
06.26.2017 , 09:05 AM | #4
Part IV is up,..

Things are getting even tougher! I caved at the last minute,.but it still didn't make a difference. I'm in Hot water!
I think I have one more left in me. Feels like I'm close to the end of the chapters!

SWTOR Smuggler-Just The [Flirts] Ep.4

Enjoy!