Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Records (5.2.2+) v1.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Records (5.2.2+) v1.0

TheMendac
06.22.2017 , 04:11 AM | #11
MÍndac - SGS-45 Quarrel - Rebellion - Harbinger - 187,162 Damage

sorry if I did this wrong let me know and I will fix it however necessary.. if anyone is interested the DPS was 226 I didn't get a screenshot of it though
Mendac @ Harby & TRE

Trixarcs
#KrixKronie I am pure krogan. You should be in awe.

catsi
06.22.2017 , 12:40 PM | #12
Ive got a couple more to add this time in the Rycer category for TDM

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 15 Kills

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 25 Combined Kills + Assists

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 54,820 Damage

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 67.18 DPS

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 9 medals

I do have the ship performance tab here if you need it.

thanks again for the hard work on this.
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

catsi
06.24.2017 , 12:39 PM | #13
Got a new set for the Domination records

Rhea-Hawk- F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 10 kills

Rhea-Hawk- F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 20 Combined Kills + Assists

Rhea-Hawk- F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 38,013 Damage

Rhea-Hawk- F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 73.38 dps

Rhea-Hawk- F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 14 medals

Rhea-Hawk- F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 10 kill streak

and if needed the performance tab
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

Exocor
06.26.2017 , 06:49 AM | #14
A domination match some months ago:

Caravix - SGS-45 Quarrel - Infinitas - T3-M4 - 20 Kills

Caravix - SGS-45 Quarrel - Infinitas - T3-M4 - 20 Kill Streak

I hope, the fact, that I haven't died, and that I am on a (very red) Quarrel at the picture, is enough proof for beeing on that ship for the whole match.

And a some newer ones:

TDM
Coryak - SGS-S1 Condor - Infintas - T3-M4 - 16 Kill Streak

Domination
Coryak - SGS-S1 Condor - Infintas - T3-M4 18 Kill Streak
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

Flusssaeure
06.26.2017 , 11:09 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Exocor View Post
A domination match some months ago:

Caravix - SGS-45 Quarrel - Infinitas - T3-M4 - 20 Kills

Caravix - SGS-45 Quarrel - Infinitas - T3-M4 - 20 Kill Streak

I hope, the fact, that I haven't died, and that I am on a (very red) Quarrel at the picture, is enough proof for beeing on that ship for the whole match.

And a some newer ones:

TDM
Coryak - SGS-S1 Condor - Infintas - T3-M4 - 16 Kill Streak

Domination
Coryak - SGS-S1 Condor - Infintas - T3-M4 18 Kill Streak
Well I think the greater issue with your first entry is that it is a few month old because this thread is about games after Patch 5.2.2 which is a few weeks old not month. However after I saw you flying after you posted that you flying for a few month because of CXP I realised that you a quick learner compared to most on our server and so I think you will get a newer game quickly. Also noted that Caravix is one of your characters. ;-) Now if we could get Imoss, Kentrraras and Zappatero to post their games so that some people see that T3-M4 is still alive even after Danalon mostly left for other games would be nice.

But in general this would be a good idea to consider if the record entry should contain a date when the game happend. While that can't be checked it at least can sort out the accidently submitted older games. In addition should this record thread age as well as some of the previous ones it might be an idea to see if we battling "historical" records that where archived once in lifetime or if the records are recent ones where the sticks are still getting moved.

When I am back from vacation I probably have to post one of my TDMs, based on the old record thread I didn't considered the numbers worth submitting but there wasn't a greater number of kills submitted yet.

Exocor
06.26.2017 , 02:59 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Flusssaeure View Post
Well I think the greater issue with your first entry is that it is a few month old because this thread is about games after Patch 5.2.2 which is a few weeks old not month. However after I saw you flying after you posted that you flying for a few month because of CXP I realised that you a quick learner compared to most on our server and so I think you will get a newer game quickly. Also noted that Caravix is one of your characters. ;-) Now if we could get Imoss, Kentrraras and Zappatero to post their games so that some people see that T3-M4 is still alive even after Danalon mostly left for other games would be nice.

But in general this would be a good idea to consider if the record entry should contain a date when the game happend. While that can't be checked it at least can sort out the accidently submitted older games. In addition should this record thread age as well as some of the previous ones it might be an idea to see if we battling "historical" records that where archived once in lifetime or if the records are recent ones where the sticks are still getting moved.

When I am back from vacation I probably have to post one of my TDMs, based on the old record thread I didn't considered the numbers worth submitting but there wasn't a greater number of kills submitted yet.
Yeah, the quality is very odd on our server. From ~12 games today, just one were tight. The others all looked like the above mentioned Condor-Matches. It can happen, that the other 15 players are bad, so that you are ploughin through everything.
However, with Infinitas some more skilled pilots arrived at T3-M4, like Torco, Celarb or Scorch. Due to the part GSF takes place in GC, others got some motivation to learn, so we became a very active gsf-guild besides of our main focus (raiding).

The Quarrel-pic was in fact some month old - 1st of April this year. I didn't regognized, that this thread only is for 5.2.2.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

catsi
06.29.2017 , 12:17 PM | #17
An update over a prior entry for the TDM category for strikes

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 20 Kills

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 27 Combined Kills + Assists

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 66,869 Damage

Gaa'ra - F-T6 Rycer- Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 84.86 DPS

9 medal count from the above remains intact

and performance tab

caederon
06.30.2017 , 02:15 PM | #18
So, I have some stuff to post. Perhaps 'some' is an inadequate quantifier. Anyway, in the interest of space I'll spoiler-tag the whole mass of it.

The records thread takes a lot of flak from various people for a lot of reasons, none of which I agree with... so I'd like to point out a few things that mythbust some popular falsehoods.

1. I was solo queued in nearly all the matches in the following lists. I have nothing against teams, and in fact fly with several from time to time, but they are not required (or in fact even beneficial in some cases) for scoring well in the single-match record categories.

2. A number of my better scores came in losses. Most of those were relatively close, but there is a spread of blowouts, wins, losses, and decisive defeats. Individuals can excel in all situations, try their hardest (we're such tryhards, after all) and still lose while doing their best to help their teams.

3. Most of these matches were flown on relatively new alts. Lots of them came in ships that were not fully geared. Knowledge is the best weapon, especially when honed by practice. It is very easy to gear ships nowadays. The excuses for poor performance centering around 'gear gap' are largely invalid. Anyone can learn to do this stuff.

Anyway...

OVERALL TDM
Spoiler

OVERALL DOM
Spoiler

STRIKE FIGHTER
Spoiler

GUNSHIP
Spoiler

SCOUT
Spoiler

Finally, I am glad to see names new and old posting here, and hope that more will continue to do so and get lots of good data on single match performances represented from all around GSF.

- Despon

plasticx
06.30.2017 , 02:19 PM | #19
*brews another pot of coffee*

okey doke

Zennan
07.14.2017 , 12:38 PM | #20
Well, it seems like I'm not such a tryhard as Despon, seeing I'm only submitting one

Domination Overall Damage
Stravix (Mical) - S-13 Sting - <N/A> - The Harbinger - 124,543 damage

Domination Scout Damage
Stravix (Mical) - S-13 Sting - <N/A> - The Harbinger - 124,543 damage

Domination Scout DPS
Stravix (Mical) - S-13 Sting - <N/A> - The Harbinger - 247.6 DPS