Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder App

jeanbab
05.10.2017 , 09:59 AM | #1
Hello!

I've been playing SWTOR on Darth Nihilus, one of the french server, since the beginning. But since 2016, it became almost impossible to find a group or to play PVP on this server. That's why I developed a tool, first available on Android to help creating groups and find other players. I tested it on my server and interesting results encouraged me to continue this work.

This is basically a raid planner but groups are visible to all players. You are free to accept who you want. I also added an instant messaging tool few months ago.

Today, you may use it in a much different way : without having to launch the game, you may find a group that meets your expectations.

The app was created initially for French players but as some English and German players tryed to use it, I decided to translate it. There is also a web version. But it is still only available in French.

You can find the app here. Any feedback and requests for additional features are welcome!

jeanbab
05.13.2017 , 04:51 PM | #2
I have just released a new update in Google Play.
If you are neither English nor French, everything should be working fine now.

jeanbab
05.15.2017 , 04:11 PM | #3
Hello everyone!

Here is a demonstration video of the app.
Hope this tool will be helpful for the community.

FlameYOL
05.15.2017 , 04:30 PM | #4
Hopefully more people can join. While Enjin is a great tool to schedule things for guilds this can help those in a guild that isn't very active or are new to the game.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

jeanbab
06.09.2017 , 04:28 PM | #5
Hi!

Today I released update 1.3 of the app which includes a guild tool. By registering your guild, you can discuss with members and create private groups. If you are looking for more players, you can set the visibility of your group to public.

I also changed some things to enhance the previous features of the app.

Now, I am looking for additional ways to promote the app, so more players could reach it.

jeanbab
06.17.2017 , 04:05 PM | #6
Today, I released update 1.3.1. You may now create customized groups. This version is far more stable than the 1.3.

tpeders
06.24.2017 , 07:09 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jeanbab View Post
Hello!

I've been playing SWTOR on Darth Nihilus, one of the french server, since the beginning. But since 2016, it became almost impossible to find a group or to play PVP on this server. That's why I developed a tool, first available on Android to help creating groups and find other players. I tested it on my server and interesting results encouraged me to continue this work.

This is basically a raid planner but groups are visible to all players. You are free to accept who you want. I also added an instant messaging tool few months ago.

Today, you may use it in a much different way : without having to launch the game, you may find a group that meets your expectations.

The app was created initially for French players but as some English and German players tryed to use it, I decided to translate it. There is also a web version. But it is still only available in French.

You can find the app here. Any feedback and requests for additional features are welcome!
Any chance of an iOS 10 version? I bet you would get a lot of users.