Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Something I've wanted but did not expect

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Something I've wanted but did not expect

psandak
06.22.2017 , 05:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Djake View Post
On some things, it doesn't matter what you list it for, someone will come along and undercut you. If you do manage to find a price-point where they dont undercut, you're not making many credits and the items will probably be bought and resold at higher prices.
And that is why a 3 day posting is a good thing. If you craft the right items (AKA high demand, moderate to low supply), then it should not matter that someone or even a couple of someones undercut you, because your stuff will sell anyway.

And even if your stuff does not sell in 3 days...so what? You repost and try again. One of the tenants of my crew skill money making guide is patience...patience in all things. If you craft stuff with high desirability and you price it in the typical range it will sell eventually.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

MeNaCe-NZ
06.22.2017 , 06:19 PM | #22
FWIW since upping my sales to 3 days I've noted an increase to the amount that sells by the time I cycle back to that toon (I only check them once their sales period is over so 3+ days in this case).

Vercundus
06.23.2017 , 06:42 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Djake View Post
On some things, it doesn't matter what you list it for, someone will come along and undercut you. If you do manage to find a price-point where they dont undercut, you're not making many credits and the items will probably be bought and resold at higher prices.
My credit balance states otherwise. I do not care if someone buys my item and resales, I still made a sale. I'm making money for specific purpose, not for the sake of making money. As long as I can achieve my goals, I do not care who bought it.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs