Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestions for swtor and things to add

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Suggestions for swtor and things to add
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

orichichan
06.22.2017 , 06:38 PM | #1
I think these suggestions or these things to add could be nice.

- Add Darth Hexid:
For the end of the dark vs light event, we have no news of Darth Hexid. We can see her in the decoration menu (companions) but we can't have her. So add her as companion please.

- Add quests on Darvannis with a vendor like on Ziost :
It’s an "useless planet" after the end of chapter 14 (kotfe). It's a nice planet but we have nothing to do after the story on this planet.
I give an example how I see this:
Quests:
  • Destroy 3 Zakuul Walkers
  • Defeat 30 Droids
  • Help 3 mandalorian groups
  • Defeat 6 Anti-Personnel
  • Seal the Armory, Destroy Droids at the Armory, Defeat the Skytrooper Base Commander, Deactivate the Perimeter Sensor
Vendor with weapons, mounts, pets and decorations (maybe make a money like the "Ziost Memory Holographs" on Ziost to buy these items could be a nice idea):
  • Weapon: Mandalorian blade
  • Weapon: Mandalorian blaster
  • Weapon: Mandalorian rifle
  • Mount: Mandalorian amzab
  • Mount: Mandalorian hyrotii
  • Pet: Mandalorian akk dog
  • Pet: Mandalorian probe
  • Decoration: Mandalorian armory locker
  • Decoration: Mandalorian war table

- Add new decorations to vendor on Ziost:
It could be nice to have news decorations on Ziost for the Ziost Memory Holographs.
I give three examples I like.
  • Imperial citizen (ziost sith citizen (sith pureblood) + male)
  • Imperial citizen (ziost sith citizen (sith pureblood) + female)
  • Banner: Ziost

- Add new decorations to Felucia Stato
No new decorations for her for a long time.
I give examples I find nice:
  • Arrangement: Alliance Crates
  • Planter: Odessen Tree (Medium)
  • Odessen Flora
  • Planter: Zakuul Tree (Medium)
  • Zakuul Flora (swamp)
  • Arrangement: Mandalorian Crates
  • Planter: Darvannis Palm Tree (Medium)
  • Darvannis Flora

- Add mounts with two places: one for our character and one for our companion
The idea is to make news vehicules with this function (like the flourish vehicules). It could be very fun. I like this idea.
It will work well with these vehicles:
  • E-95 Dread Behemoth
  • Desler DS-4
  • Vondell Ruby
  • Korrealis Duke SE
  • Manta Landspeeder (Blue)
  • Baron Deathmark’s Predacious Wrangler
Only compagnons with a human form can go in this vehicle.

- Add new playable specie: Nautolan
The specie the most requested for 2 years.

- Add new strongholds for later: Alderaan: Castle/Palace, Voss: Voss temple/Voss house, Rishi: Pirate lair
  • Alderaan: Castle/Palace
    A big castle with a medium garden
  • Voss: Voss temple/Voss house
    A big house with medium garden and a little temple
  • Rishi: Pirate lair

- Add a solo mode for Kaon under siege and Lost Island flashpoints
It's very nice flashpoints so why they don't have solo mode?

- Put a hard mode for Colicoid War Game

- Put a trophy for:
  • The Red Reaper (hard mode)
  • Gods from the Machine (Tyth – 3 mode), when the operation will be fully released?

- Increase the luck rate to have decoration in all flashpoints (tactical mode and hard mode for the bonus boss)

- Increase the sound of ambient machines

- Remove the sound and the “thin smoke” when we put our speeders as decoration in our stronghold (except the animal mounts).

KeithKanneg
06.22.2017 , 07:57 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I'll ask Charles to review and get back to you.
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

KevinSaku
06.22.2017 , 08:33 PM | #3
I really have to admit theses are all really good idea hope they will add the nautolan species but i would prefer a Yoda's specie

Xo-Lara
06.22.2017 , 09:45 PM | #4
Yeah I like these ideas. However, regarding the Kaon. Oh goodness, never again! D: So many Raks...
If you like my stronghold threads such as this and this, please consider using my referral link. It will reward us both. Or you could post your support for one of my threads.
{Ξ(Θ)!!██████████████████

Damask_Rose
06.22.2017 , 09:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xo-Lara View Post
Yeah I like these ideas. However, regarding the Kaon. Oh goodness, never again! D: So many Raks...
Kaon & Lost Island are my favorite flashpoints because of their atmosphere, but they are best enjoyed solo because of that!
Still waiting for Quinn's "meaningful" reunion!

LonelyWookiee
06.22.2017 , 09:52 PM | #6
I would rather see a Selkath species added...
Want free 7 days of subscription time?
And a free server transfer? With a bundle of goodies? Usable every 90 days!
Then use my referral link and login to an existing account or create a new one for these rewards! Details are here.

Nmyownworld
06.22.2017 , 10:50 PM | #7
-- Kaon Under Siege is one of my favorite FPs. I love the story, the look, and the cutscenes. I'd love a solomode version of Kaon, and Lost Island (full of fun, interesting mobs and an satisfying conclusion of the Kaon story).

-- Please bring back a regular and reasonable drop rate of Flashpoint decorations.

And, Keith Kanneg, your communication and dedication are awesome and appreciated. Thank you.

Ylliarus
06.23.2017 , 04:22 AM | #8
There are three strongholds that I'd absolutely would love to see ingame, so I will post them in this thread with the hope the Devs will take note

- Korriban Sith Tomb - I'd envision it as a small type of stronghold, two, three rooms maybe but completely styled as a Sith Tomb on Korriban. It would be great for Sith RP as well as for Imperial characters that want to have their Sith Inquisitor, Sith Warrior, heck maybe even Agent or Bounty Hunter buried one day in the future among the ancient Lords of the Sith! Or it could be some Sith cult spot to meet-up, aka, the possibilities are endless and since Korriban is such an iconic location it would be great to have a SH there.
- Tython Jedi Cave - I'd pretty much see the same size for this one as well, 2 - 3 "rooms" but instead of on Korriban it would be its counterpart located on Tython. It could be a cave in the style of those we see in Kaleth or near the Forge, where inside you'd have like ancient pillars standing, maybe a statue aka ruins-style a bit. It would be the perfect retreat for a Jedi to center themselves or for a Trooper, Smuggler to find a moment of peace in the forests of the ancient homeworld of the Jedi. Like Korriban, you can't think "SWTOR" without thinking "Tython" so it would make so much sense to have a SH there too.
- Oricon Fortress - Oricon is one of those planets that have a unique environment in the game, as it is a planet covered in fields of lava and molten rock. I always loved that planet and had a blast doing quests there as the design is truly unique and the ambiance/environment expertly done. I always looked at that big palace/fortress looming over the fields where you do you quests and thought how epic it would be to have a SH on Oricon. It would be a big-type of SH, I'd imagine, like Tatooine or Yavin but styled in the image of the Dread Palace/Fortress operations. Perhaps it could have as lore background it was formerly the personal fortress of one of the Dread Masters and now you can take residence there. I could see endless RP possibilities with such a Stronghold, for both Jedi and Sith (but mainly Sith I think).
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!

REVAN_cz
06.23.2017 , 04:47 AM | #9
Very interesting suggestions.

Eshvara
06.23.2017 , 06:25 AM | #10
What I would like is companions being able to be visible in party frames as an option you can toggle off or not.
When I'm duoi'ng instances with my friend I can only use focus, which disables when the companion dies or gets dismissed. Which is highly frustrating at times! Fixing the focus frame to remain there until removed would also be great.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| Order of Zildrog cultist.🐲
💫Darth Malgus💫